spectrum 65 // User Search

1  |

Okay you can kill me now...

Jul 4, 2003, 2:40pm
i agree all of you at 100% because:
i remember the time i was just a tourist. It was like i was a kid who's
discovering the world for the first time!
i want to say that without all the nice people that i crossed during that
time...and all the beautiful of AW...maybe today i would not be a citizen.

In short....i dont know how AW is able to convince tourist to become citizen
today.
1- there's not much people as in time
2- there's no place for them to go
3- the prizes are too expensif for a tourist to say: Wow... this is not
expensif as much.... i'll try aw as fast that i can!
4- i find aw boring at time since the prizes goes up...so imagine them!

Spectrum65 - PS : sorry for my bad
english

"lara" <Lara at tnlc.com> a écrit dans le message de
news:3F05870D.86113C6C at tnlc.com...
> Wings0nite is yet another in a long list of gifted builders and world
owners who have become discouraged with AWI's policy of "no tourists" unless
the world owner pays extra to allow them in.

> There's no telling how many new users have registered over the years
because Wings allowed tourists to build freely on her Nova world. Or even
just because they ran across a nice lady who spent time talking to them and
encouraging them. I'm sure that's true of many other world owners who have
welcomed tourists into their worlds in the past.

> World prices are high enough without tacking on a "tax" of $60 more if the
world owner wants to allow tourists in.

> Worlds - both privately owned and AWI public worlds - are just about the
only advertisement AWI has going for it right now. World owners should not
be charged extra to help tourists (potential customers) see as much of
*that* little bit of advertisement as possible.

> Tourist access to worlds (where world-owners want them) used to be a big
part of what kept Active Worlds *active*... in so many ways.

> My suggestion:
> AWI should allow tourists to freely visit all AWI owned public worlds.
> AWI should allow tourists to freely visit all privately owned worlds if
the owner enables them to enter.
> AWI should give a pro-rated credit on world renewals, to all world owners
who are currently paying an additional $60 for tourist accessibility.

> Lara

[View Quote]

Okay you can kill me now...

Jul 4, 2003, 8:57pm
again...i agree all of those who bring the "alphaworld" point....i passed a
lot of time in alphaworld....it's where i realy learn to built because aw is
free and you can build everywhere, and when you want

i remember having build a city in alphaworld whit other citizen and
tourist...it was not very well built but i passed a great time at this
place.

I guess i'm not the only one to have done this kind of thing in AW ... all
of you were tourist in the time and you all start in this world that was
also the only one "for the olders one" ....and i find sad to see that the
new one can't have the opportunity to see this beautifull world

i think that they already have a lots of restriction and they dont need this
one

my point is that if activeworlds stop to restrict tourist in all the
worlds....i think that they would be more people on AW and the atmosphere of
activeworlds would be better

Spectrum65

ADDS

Jul 5, 2003, 8:24pm
hi everoyone

i just want to know by this post what you would think about add for AW or i
dont know....

why do AW never add their product?!?!?
i discovered AW a few years ago whit a friend by surching for a chat
****whit lots of chance****

i dont know how you discovered ActiveWorlds ..... but let say that it's not
quiet easy to find this programme on the net
....and whit the prizes that went up .... it's rare to see new people that
are very interest in the programme

if activeWorlds would invest a little money in adds .... the number of
active citizen would tripple and maybe much more
and finaly....i dont think money is a problem... whit the new prizes there's
no worry! ;)

Spectrum65

ADDS

Jul 6, 2003, 2:34pm
lol.....yeah sorry for my bad english ..... i'm french .... but i'm doing my
best

"mike zimmer" <mike at remmiz.com> a écrit dans le message de
news:3f08213e$1 at server1.Activeworlds.com...
> Ahh, didn't realise that. Sorry. Hmm, I thought it was a 13 year old who
> used "kewl" and "cuz"....Sad isn't it?
> --
> -Miek Zimmer
> *Mike

[View Quote]

awareness of m a t t

Jul 7, 2003, 6:04pm
lol it seem to me it's not the first i see this post

Spectrum65

(i'm french) for those who still think i just speak like
an idiot ;)

news:3f08cd6f$1 at server1.Activeworlds.com...