awareness of m a t t (Community)

awareness of m a t t // Community

1  |

matt888

Jul 6, 2003, 9:56pm
M A T T seems like a commen AW word around here, hes been around a long
time, always wreaking havock in AW, always being banned.....but always
returning.
What is his obsession with AW and why AW?
What is his personal reasons for attcking this program?
I am posting this as an awareness thing, for those new to AW and for those
who forgot, every year M A T T looks for ways to get people to change their
emails addresses on thier cits to one he says to change it to. Please make
anyone you know aware of this, because it allows M A T T to retreave a
persons cit password in HIS email. Also he talks people into giving him
personal info promissing a world or another citizenship as a reward!
World owners you have the best means of making the new comers to AW aware of
M A T T and the tricks he plays on unsuspecting victums, please pass the
word on that M A T T is here!

mrbruce

Jul 6, 2003, 11:31pm
LOL looks like my old post :)
MrBruce
[View Quote]

spectrum 65

Jul 7, 2003, 6:04pm
lol it seem to me it's not the first i see this post

Spectrum65

(i'm french) for those who still think i just speak like
an idiot ;)

"mrbruce" <A1CTWorld at aol.com> a écrit dans le message de
news:3f08cd6f$1 at server1.Activeworlds.com...
> LOL looks like my old post :)
> MrBruce
[View Quote]

john