prince dyonis // User Search

1  |

My Beliefs (I'm bored)

Aug 14, 2001, 8:15pm
How much you are righ Anduin, i believe exactly like you

I am not Christian because :

-i am not hypocrit
-i don't go to church and leave the poor die of hunger
-money is not my only reason to live
-i don't beat my childrens in the name of the bible
-i don't need a god to help me to love, my heart is true, not builded by a book

I will stop here, there is so much reasons, but i will stop what could be called
provocation
by certain closed minded people

anduin lothario a écrit :

> [...]
> including destroying nature, re-producing to the state that some countries
> can't even support its people anymore. Earth itself seems more like hell
> because of it, some people don't want to live in it anymore, walking down
> the streets and getting their heads kicked in over a t-shirt. We, ruined it
> all for ourselves...
>
> Another thing, a brain does not store your knowledge, a brain only stores
> memory, and is also used to control the body you happen to be in right now.
> This would explain, when you have already lived once and start a new life
> that you happen to be smarter than others, because you bring your knowledge
> with you in the next life, of course, without you knowing about this
> knowledge, it comes back without you really knowing... Why don't you know
> this? Because the brain held the 'memory', so you can't 'remember' your past
> life and your past knowledge in the new one... If that makes any sense?
>
> This explains the geniuses. However, people like me who have no main
> knowledge of anything, besides what I have learnt in-time by experience and
> teaching myself are new souls... With so much re-production, there isn't
> enough souls to go into the bodies. So... who creates the soul? God?
>
> So where is hell to me? Although Earth is starting to look more and more
> like a hell hole, I still enjoy living life to its fullest and am not afraid
> of death and to continue on with a new life, until the end of this Earth. I
> don't think anything we can do can fix what has become of Earth today...
> Anyway, back to this 'hell' subject, to me it's a soul that has been
> banished, a soul that does not deserve another chance, one that is to remain
> in this 'spirit' form and stay in an area, not able to leave it. This
> explains your haunted places, ghosts and spirits that are angry, that move
> things around the place, sometimes even try to 'KILL' you or scare you to
> death... Why are they angry? Imagine not being able to leave an area, not
> able to manipulate and touch things, to communicate and socialize, not able
> to take part in life and get somewhere... Yes, that is hell to me...
> But what about those normal ghosts, the 'good' ghosts? They don't stay there
> for ever, they are lost, they have something to finish before continuing on
> with life, something is missing...
>
> Now, this is the part that is most definitely going to get me some flames
> and some miss-treating...
> I believe in the bible being created to control man, man created it and
> spread it to control.
> And this part is even worse, but yes, I ripped up my bible to threads 10
> years ago...
>
> I don't care what your beliefs are, you keep believing them, I will keep
> believing mine :)
>
> But I post this, because this is my true beliefs and I was also bored off my
> nut, and had to write something which may start a huge debate...

AW Mathematics

Aug 24, 2001, 8:07pm
Thank you very much for the Europeans :(

nornny a écrit :

> Umm...Alphaworld is a hexagon I believe, 8 sided. :) Fly up really high and
> you can even see the shape. But it would be nice if the world was round. ;)
> Darn Europeans and their ignorant views on the universe! THE WORLD IS ROUND
> I SAY!!!
>
> Sorry. ;) I know it didn't answer your question, but it's too early in the
> summer still (1 week before school) to be answering math questions. lol
>
> Nornny

[View Quote]

Anyone fly R/C Airplanes?

Aug 31, 2001, 8:57pm
Oh yes i did ! it was easy and fun !!!!!

trekkerx a écrit :

> Anyone in the newsgroups, fly R/C or Control Line (U-Line) Airplanes for
> fun? Cuz im starting, and was wondering how many people like to fly
> them.

Anyone fly R/C Airplanes?

Sep 4, 2001, 9:24pm
Not so expensive, right, the transmiter receiver cost, but a plane is cheaper
than a RC car

a simple plane can be repaired easily without to spend a lot of money, if
the motor is still ok

i had a good digital transmitter receiver for (converts french Francs to US
$)......

350 $

a plane for 150 $

well, for 500 $ you can fly, but take lessons, because it bother to repair
the plane each time you fly LOL !

i had a R/C pilot certificate and made acrobatics :))))