test (Community)

test // Community

1  |

elyk

ever heard of general.discussion? you should have when you selected wich NGs
to subscribe to...

rypp

Jul 21, 2001, 7:42pm
Um Just checking to see if this msg got in here. I've had some probs with it
so plz ignore it if you see it. Thanqs :-)

"kah" <kah at kahbot.com> skrev i melding
news:3b50c510 at server1.Activeworlds.com...
> ever heard of general.discussion? you should have when you selected wich
NGs
> to subscribe to...
>
> KAH

hmmm... looks like yet another OE messup... I actually posted that reply to
another post days ago, but OE is so smart that it posts it as a reply to
your thread...