Triva Bot...? (Community)

Triva Bot...? // Community

1  |

mike zimmer

May 10, 2001, 6:19pm
I need a bot that ask's given questions in order but only certain people can
awnser them. It would also need to not tell the person if they got it right
or worng. The bot would also need to keep track of how many questions that
person got right. No one else should be able to see the score of the players
except the owner of the bot. If you can make me on or if there is one I
would greatly appreciate it! I need it for The Mole 2 (Yes, there is another
one coming). Thank You.

m a k a v e l i

May 10, 2001, 6:42pm
www.imabot.com