To jfk & Chuck's Party (Community)

To jfk & Chuck's Party // Community

1  |

casay

May 9, 2001, 9:17pm
And also to EVERYONE that keeps that thread alive. Please stop posting.
Enough is enough. You've both said you'd stop so STOP already. We are tired
of seeing it. We are tired of downloading it. Take it all someplace else and
out of thie NG. Please everyone else, don't reply to them or to what they
say. Filter as needed. Sooo tired of it all......
Casay
PS- Neither of you need reply to this or anyone else. Die thread... die...

alphabit phalpha

May 9, 2001, 10:30pm
So Casay....I was just wondering who will be making your evening dress for
the Cys this round and what style are you going with?
I'm looking for something black and vampish, but don't want to ruin my rep
ya knows:)
Any suggestions?

just in

May 10, 2001, 12:05am
I've now filtered out both JFK2 and Chucks Party. I doubt anyone really
cares , but please be aware that I won't be able to defend myself or reply
to any false information posted by either of them.

I hope that helps.

Regards, Justin

[View Quote]

casay

May 10, 2001, 12:41am
Hmmm, I need to think about that, made need to get out some new material and
thread and make something huh? ;-)
Casay
[View Quote]

alphabit phalpha

May 10, 2001, 1:14am
Well.....Jouquim'e is pretty reasonable and offers a discount to clients
that will be needing two gowns....one for the Nominee's Ball and one for the
Ceremony.
You can use me as a reference if you like...he gives me a special
"cut"...although...last cut was to my belly button:)

chucks party

May 10, 2001, 1:28am
I think I hear a violin playing in the back ground, LMAO

[View Quote]

chucks party

May 10, 2001, 1:29am
Can someone make a tuxedo for the Cedric av? lol

[View Quote]

chucks party

May 10, 2001, 2:00am
Sorry if it bothers you Casay but I won't let Just In try to keep lieing his
way out of this one. Hopefully he will be smart and keep his pathetic lies
to himself now.

[View Quote]

casay

May 10, 2001, 2:37am
Oh, we'll definatley have to pick out gowns together! I'll take a 'special'
cut but don't know about that short.. lol Small straps and back showing
might be classy though. Long is good, need to hide the long legs and let the
guys wonder.. ;-)
Casay

Hmmm, maybe a nice maroon color.. hmmm maybe blue?
[View Quote]

alphabit phalpha

May 10, 2001, 3:30am
I think we have one Chuck:)
What....I suppose you will want a tie also?:)

alphabit phalpha

May 10, 2001, 3:32am
Well...maroon is out of style this year...sorry:(
Blue seems to be the fad in New York...but they are complimenting it with
rhinstones.....rainbow rhinstones at that!
I think if we brought in some lace instead...just around the openings, you
could be the rage of the party:)

[View Quote]

chucks party

May 10, 2001, 3:42am
LOL, of course, a nice shiny black bow tie, hehehe

[View Quote]

casay

May 10, 2001, 4:00am
SOLD! ;-)
Casay
[View Quote]

nornny

May 10, 2001, 7:46pm
Will you two stop discussing fashion, I've got another proposal for y'all.
Join the community newsgroup Survivor challenge and live on nature, not on
jewels! Live by words, not by colors. Live with your hair falling out from
dissing so many newbies and resorting to flags as bathing suits and formal
attire. Come one, come all! Especially you two, I could use some more
females in the cast!!

Just send me the NAME of the avatar you use in Alphaworld, and that will be
ALL you have to do, basically. :)) So, whaddya say? Casay? Alphabit??
Please? I just need 2 more...

[View Quote]

alphabit phalpha

May 10, 2001, 9:19pm
How dare you ask women to stop discussing fashion!
That's VERY dangerous ya knows:)

You want me to live on Nature?...As in MOTHER nature? Yet another lady who
is concerned with her coverings. Why the heck do you think she dons a soft
green coat each spring and then bedeckles it with (diamond like) dew
drops?:)

You want me to live without colors????? ahem!....words can be colorful
sweetie:)

I will NOT have my hair falling out from "dissing"????What is dissing
anyways???? Kissing but forming the vowel "d" whilst doing it....let me try
that......dsmeeeeeuch!...nope....not as much fun:)

Flags as bathing suits.....hmmmmmm.....now you have given me an idea for my
Ball Gown:)

Ok....all seriousness aside......I wear the Becca av....but what else would
I have to do?....hmmmm?:)

casay

May 11, 2001, 1:03am
Hmmm the fashoin talk was an attempt to change the subject around here I
think ;-)
Ok, I wear the Jenna Avatar please ... let me know if I have to do something
else. *anything to change the topic around this place ;-)
Casay
[View Quote]

jfk2

May 11, 2001, 1:25am
I'll be very happy with a Black & Blue & RED all over Tie...
that is to match Just In's butt after i do some SWIFT KICKS with my foot
enough times.... we are going as a team... Just In's Black & Blue
and RED all over BUTT & my Black & Blue & RED all over tie....

COOL!!!!!!!!!!!

LMAO!!!!!!!!!!!!

chucks party <Chucks_Party at hotmail.com> wrote in
<3afa2a3f at server1.Activeworlds.com>:

>LOL, of course, a nice shiny black bow tie, hehehe

[View Quote]

jfk2

May 11, 2001, 1:35am
Chuck... You are asking the wrong person that make a TUX from...
you should be asking that question to Just In...
He will be happy to make a TUX for a laying down Cedric in a coffin about
have the lid shut tight...
and i suppose that Just In will be the one that will nail the coffin
shut too lolol

I better back out of here real fast before i give Just In any ideas
for a TUX for a laying down Philippe avatar about to be placed in his own
coffin and resting side by side with his friend Chuck...

But if just In does that... I know the perfect resting spot....
There is this nice beautiful big hill on this island...
And there is this wooden platform standing right on the peak of the hill
on this island... This island is called Justice Island created by Just In
on Broadway World... And that can't be considered to be VANDALISM
if Just In places us 2 by 2 overlooking the water below...
that would make me happy & everytime Just In was to visit his island
on Broadway World... He will think very nice thoghts about us...

So Touching.... Don't you think...

<3afa0b26$1 at server1.Activeworlds.com>:

>Can someone make a tuxedo for the Cedric av? lol

jfk2

May 11, 2001, 1:46am
since this time i'm moving from the bottom up to the top posting here... That
top big long one from Just In deserves a little special attention... SO Yes..
you all will see PROOF of what I'm saying is true...
Just In says in that message [i tried to reply earlier... But before i could
send it I had a little crash] BUT i do know what was in there...
He had NO INTENT TO DO HARM TO FRIENDPA... No InTent & I was the reason why
he did it...
I'll show you reasons that HE & Only Just In started his
hate campaign on FriendPA LONG before i ever had anything to do with it...

And I'm prepared to show that something is in fact real...
AND IN Just IN's OWN WORDS you will see it to...

but I'm glad that Just In has FILTERED OUT ME [JFK2] & Chuck...
He HATES hearing & reading the TRUTH about himself...

that is why he lives in his own little Broadway World full of LIES & HATE....

just in <Justefyde at hotmail.com> wrote in <3af9f772 at server1.Activeworlds.com>:

>I've now filtered out both JFK2 and Chucks Party. I doubt anyone really
>cares , but please be aware that I won't be able to defend myself or reply
>to any false information posted by either of them.
>
>I hope that helps.
>
>Regards, Justin

[View Quote]

chucks party

May 11, 2001, 2:00am
I want to be cremated so no tux for me at the funeral please, lol just cook
me up and throw me in a pretty urn, lmao

[View Quote]

jfk2

May 11, 2001, 2:17am
Ok.... Before I die at Just In's hands... I'll even suggest that he put
this NEW COFFEE BLEND into his coffee... I'll grab your Pretty URN
and that will be Just In's special coffee blend....

THEN we shall see Just In emegre with a whole new set of WORKING BRAINS...
LMAO!!!!!

Hmmmmm......

After carefull consideration.....
Just In allready has brains.....
He sits on them.

<3afb63e3 at server1.Activeworlds.com>:

>I want to be cremated so no tux for me at the funeral please, lol just cook
>me up and throw me in a pretty urn, lmao

[View Quote]

nornny

May 11, 2001, 8:16pm
Both you and Casay don't need to do much more than what you do already,
which is smile. ;) Well, actually, you can do a lot, but if you don't want
to, you don't have to. I'll explain in detail some more later on Monday. :))

Nornny