cow av (Community)

cow av // Community

1  |

ozilcho

May 8, 2001, 9:28pm
AW needs a cow av! mmmoooo!

chucks party

May 8, 2001, 9:47pm
How dare you udder such a thing, LOL Don't have a cow man! LOL Got Milk?
hehehe

[View Quote]

builderz

May 8, 2001, 10:08pm
Although not on the AlphaWorld object path, go to
http://www.awcommunity.org/objects/animals.html and check out the "Calf"
and "Cow2" .zip files.

Builderz
Stuff-X - Bot & World Hosting Services
http://www.stuffx.com/aw/

[View Quote]

ozilcho

May 8, 2001, 10:09pm
Just testing to see if I could post. I can.
)8=(:)...moo!

[View Quote]

chucks party

May 8, 2001, 10:38pm
LMAO!

[View Quote]

ozilcho

May 9, 2001, 12:28am
Thanks! Now if only they could walk. They bounce up and down pretty cool
though. :-)
[View Quote]

wizard myrddin

May 9, 2001, 9:30am
Ok, I very much hope this is not a mad cow,, seen plenty of them in the UK

El Wizard Myrddin
(still not eating meat)

you can make them walk (as avs of course)! use Accutrans to tag them and do
all that stuff and you'll have a cool av :-))

KAH
PS. funny cow smiley!

[View Quote]

casay

May 9, 2001, 4:21pm
You have to make it into parts before you can make it into an avatar. Those
objects are a solid mesh right now.
Casay
[View Quote]

percipient

May 9, 2001, 7:01pm
No cows, no hoof and mouth disease. Let's at least keep one place safe from
that.

"ozilcho" <donjnic at myactiveworlds.com> wrote...
AW needs a cow av! mmmoooo!

ozilcho

May 9, 2001, 7:07pm
Nope...the cows are more like Eleanor in Green Acres.
:-)
[View Quote]

jfk2

May 9, 2001, 7:38pm
Don't you mean AW needs a BULL Av...
Send them Just In... When he was doing his thing with FriendPA...
He was FULL OF BULL

ozilcho <donjnic at myactiveworlds.com> wrote in
<3af8812d at server1.Activeworlds.com>:

>AW needs a cow av! mmmoooo!

jfk2

May 9, 2001, 7:42pm
I guess you are right... We don't need any more MAD BULL [just In] when he is
FULL OF BULL... We have all seen what that can lead to...

wizard myrddin <avrquest at ntlworld.com> wrote in
<3af92a6c at server1.Activeworlds.com>:

>Ok, I very much hope this is not a mad cow,, seen plenty of them in the UK

>El Wizard Myrddin
>(still not eating meat)
[View Quote]

casay

May 9, 2001, 9:18pm
What part of DROP IT don't you understand?
Casay
[View Quote]

jfk2

May 9, 2001, 10:55pm
The part of DROP IT i don't seem to understand is when YOU
and everyone here tells me to HUSH UP...
But then i see many of these silly posts go on & on over not much more
Hi Bye Hello and that is one word per post...
STUPID POSTS... All I'm doing is to give meaning to my simple posts...
Meaning like I love to cause people to want to
KICK BUTT.... and then I tell them where to point their foot...
AT ONESUMMER... And your swift BUTT KICK is what OneSummer needs & FAST!!!