Betreff: Re: HELP!OFF TOPIC
Datum: 4 Mar 2001 16:35:03 -0500
Von: "agent fox mulder" <jarync at home.com>
Foren: community
Referenzen: <3aa2b069 at server1.Activeworlds.com>
<3aa2b447 at server1.Activeworlds.com>

Im not 8 im 13------Geocities,Cybertown,SHAW at HOME HOME
PAE,Activeworlds.com
Bad stuff NOT!!!!!!!!!!!
Hey go to news://24.68.170.5
For over 170 different newsgroups,
I can add more for you to. such as misc,
test,Activeworlds,music,sports etc.....
[View Quote]

tony56

Mar 4, 2001, 10:22pm
I have also filed an abuse report.

[View Quote] Volker Hatzenberger

*snip*

rolu

Mar 5, 2001, 3:05pm
[View Quote] And so did I, after AFM's reply to himself.

rolu

casay

Mar 5, 2001, 5:34pm
I reported him last time. Hmmm, I bet the end is here for him after these
reports. I don't know how many warnings an ISP gives but I would think he'd
listen to the warnings in here anyway.
Casay

Dies ist eine mehrteilige Nachricht im MIME-Format.
--------------FDD8D4AD2723E3E48D71512C

He really asked me (telegram) WHY I reported him - he still doesn't see
the point

casay schrieb:

> I reported him last time. Hmmm, I bet the end is here for him after these
> reports. I don't know how many warnings an ISP gives but I would think he'd
> listen to the warnings in here anyway.
> Casay
[View Quote] begin:vcard
n:Hatzenberger;Volker
x-mozilla-html:FALSE
url:oct31.de
adr:;;Bornheimer Strasse 15;Bonn;;53111;Germany
version:2.1
email;internet:vha at oct31.de
end:vcard

--------------FDD8D4AD2723E3E48D71512C--

rolu

Mar 5, 2001, 7:21pm
[View Quote] And you should snip the question marks when replying, or you are as bad as
AFM :-)

rolu

wing

Mar 5, 2001, 8:14pm
He always seems to want to get the last word in. *deletes his senseless
email*
[View Quote]

birdmike

Mar 5, 2001, 9:26pm
I think that's to show the original abuse.

[View Quote]

casay

Mar 6, 2001, 12:08am
Oops, So sorry!
Casay
[View Quote]

rolu

Mar 7, 2001, 5:59pm
[View Quote] For ananas, it was, since his post also went to the abuse adress of AFM's
ISP. But casay just replied to ananas, so no need to show the original abuse
there.

rolu

uh...what's all this stuff about??

KAH
PS. I'm STILL having computer trouble :-(( , gonna go to the support ppl
now, hope to be back on soon, miss you all!
ananas <vha at oct31.de> skrev i meldingsnyheter:3AA2B4DF.D9FCCCE at oct31.de...