Photo Center@ActiveCity (Community)

Photo Center@ActiveCity // Community

1  |

david14

Dec 17, 2000, 3:00pm
If Anyone That like to have a vrt pic taken at my photo center telegram
David14 or post it in the news goup or do both your pick

Well Later§Sss

Dies ist eine mehrteilige Nachricht im MIME-Format.
--------------F23370B4A437DEE3C0366F7F

I hope you are not serious, encouraging people to post pictures in this
news group !

david14 schrieb:
> =

> If Anyone That like to have a vrt pic taken at my photo center telegram=

> David14 or post it in the news goup or do both your pick
> =

> Well Later=A7Sss
--------------F23370B4A437DEE3C0366F7F

begin:vcard
n:Hatzenberger;Volker
x-mozilla-html:FALSE
url:oct31.de
adr:;;Bornheimer Strasse 15;Bonn;;53111;Germany
version:2.1
email;internet:vha at oct31.de
end:vcard

--------------F23370B4A437DEE3C0366F7F--

aasmund

Dec 17, 2000, 9:20pm
I think he meant for people to post requests for him to take their vr pic...not to post actual pictures.

[View Quote] > I hope you are not serious, encouraging people to post pictures in this