My Absence, (General Discussion)

My Absence, // General Discussion

1  |

ry

Dec 10, 2003, 9:25am
I will be Absent from AW from the 16th of Dec, till the 9th of January next
year.
I'm going to England for Christmas!

Happy holidays everyone!

--

Ry
Citizen#: 323710

lioness.

Dec 10, 2003, 11:56am
Have fun Ry! Be sure to make some snow angels while you're there (if there
is snow while you're there) hehehe. ;-"D

[View Quote]

leaf

Dec 10, 2003, 12:10pm
No Snow yet - though we have plenty of rain up for grabs

- Leaf

[View Quote]

xelag

Dec 10, 2003, 12:51pm
On 10 Dec 2003 06:25:43 -0500, "ry" <ryanauNOSPAM at iprimus.com.au>
[View Quote] >I will be Absent from AW from the 16th of Dec, till the 9th of January next
>year.
>I'm going to England for Christmas!

Me too, from dec 19th to 28th :)

Have a nice time, hope it snows!

Alex

>Happy holidays everyone!

lioness.

Dec 10, 2003, 1:18pm
wow, that's a shame. Hope it snows some for you for the holidays. Want some
of ours? We've got more than enough here. hehehe. ;-"D

[View Quote]

leaf

Dec 10, 2003, 4:50pm
Well it depends on the area I suppose - the further north you go the more
snow you'll get. Where I live we had none last year. I'm keeping my fingers
crossed though

- Leaf

[View Quote]

brock

Dec 10, 2003, 8:38pm
I'm considering just taking a leave from the internet as a whole from
December 22nd - Febuary 1st.

--
Brock
AW: 308723

Administrator:
IceFlare Starbeam Network
IceFlare Digital Entertainment
[View Quote]

ry

Dec 11, 2003, 12:05am
You too, Alex :):):)

--

Ry
Citizen#: 323710

ry

Dec 11, 2003, 12:05am
lol, at least it's some kind of Holiday :)
But yeah, join the new saga of taking a 2 or 3 week holiday in
december/january :P

--

Ry
Citizen#: 323710

"leaf" <Leaf321064 at hotmail.com> wrote in
news:3fd76af3 at server1.Activeworlds.com:

> Well it depends on the area I suppose - the further north you go the
> more snow you'll get. Where I live we had none last year. I'm keeping
> my fingers crossed though

Here in Oslo there's no snow, we're quite far up north :-) We had some in
November, but not anymore.

technicly, me too. but i wont be absent from aw. wait, just from the 27th to
the 3rd, when i'll hopefully be in switzerland snowboarding! ^_^

-SWE

[View Quote]

johnf

Dec 11, 2003, 9:52pm
Snow?... oo yea I remember that.. it snowed in Cornwall UK years ago!!!!!!!!

~John

[View Quote]

rossyboy

Dec 15, 2003, 10:21pm
What, you don't know someone with an Internet connection in England?