Let it be known (General Discussion)

Let it be known // General Discussion

1  |

john

Oct 5, 2003, 7:40pm
Let it be known that my homail address isn't the one I use for my
citizenship, nor is this. So please take note that people sending this
email to my hotmail one, that they are wrong. Tx, ~John

From :
billing at activeworlds.com (Bill Hoover)

To :
johnf_the_great at hotmail.com

Subject :
ActiveWorlds Billing Info

Date :
5 Oct 2003 21:25:59 -0000

Reply Reply All Forward Delete Put in Folder...InboxSent
MessagesDraftsTrash Can Printer Friendly Version

It has come to our attention that the credit card used to make the purchase
of
your citizenship and/or worlds was a fraudulent purchase. You are now under
investigation and the proper authorities have been contacted. If you feel we
are
wrong and wish to speak with us then contact us through billing at hotmail.com
and
make sure to reply to the e-mail we first sent you.

Thank You,
Alex Goodwin (AWI Billing Services)

john

Oct 5, 2003, 7:42pm
This is the 3rd I received btw - the first said I was spreading object
passwords. These are not from AW as Calpantera told me when I emailed about
the first.

~John

john

Oct 5, 2003, 7:43pm
Oh and I blocked billing at activeworlds.com to my hotmail addy :)

~John

.duo.

Oct 5, 2003, 7:48pm
Your homail address? What are you, a pimp? j/k >:-P ok

--
-.Duo. (342836)
[View Quote]

john

Oct 5, 2003, 7:51pm
Was only way to get MSN Messenger at the time.

~John

[View Quote]

r i c h a r d

Oct 5, 2003, 8:03pm
Who ever send these sound dumb anyway there are many error's

"From :
billing at activeworlds.com (Bill Hoover)

Thank You,
Alex Goodwin (AWI Billing Services)"

But wouldn't bill send via bill at aw if he wasn't replying to something?

john

Oct 5, 2003, 8:13pm
and billing at hotmail? lol

~John

[View Quote]

jstone2004

Oct 10, 2003, 9:25pm
why are you posting this here? lol it looks like it was sent using a simple
little script where you put in the e-mail addy "from" as whatever you want,
it's really quite stupid *shrugs*

john

Oct 11, 2003, 6:06pm
I know, but whoever doing it will know that there is no point to continue...
also that the hotmail addy isn't the 1 i use for aw.

~John