Hey Uncle Enzo! What happenin'? :) (General Discussion)

Hey Uncle Enzo! What happenin'? :) // General Discussion

1  |

legion

Jul 17, 2003, 8:17pm
How's your Mafia going? ;) *referring to Uncle Enzo character as Mafia boss
in "Snow Crash", kinda my favorite character lol* Oh by the way, Hiro
Protagonist been trying to call you. ;)

--
Legion

"I think, therefore I am" - Rene Descartes,
17th-century French philosopher, Earth

themask

Jul 18, 2003, 2:18pm
If you wana talk to Enzo, why don't you just t-gram him or e-mail him..

maki

Jul 19, 2003, 1:17am
it's not really often you get a reply from him either of those ways.

maki
[View Quote]

mike zimmer

Jul 19, 2003, 11:06am
Stop by, I am sure he will talk then :-)
--
-Miek Zimmer
*Mike

[View Quote]

john

Jul 19, 2003, 2:58pm
Point a gun at him, that'll make him talk 4 sure, lol!

ANSWER ME OR I KEEEL U!

~John

[View Quote]

themask

Jul 19, 2003, 9:32pm
No john...No.
Thread is pointless.. *waits for someone to delete it*

john

Jul 20, 2003, 8:55am
*Points wand at mask, shuddup or I frogize u!!*
[View Quote]

syntax

Jul 20, 2003, 9:54pm
Legion is obviously reading SnowCrash right now and decided to post a little
nougat post in here for kicks. Since AW was built on the idea behind
SnowCrash, it's a valid thread. I read the book so I know what he's talking
about too. :-P
--
- Syntax -
http://www.swcity.net

[View Quote]

builderz

Jul 21, 2003, 2:23am
Yep. Snow Crash was a great book. :)

Builderz
http://www.3dhost.net

"builderz" <builderz at vastnexus.com> wrote in
news:3F1B695D.B6E91D35 at vastnexus.com:

> Yep. Snow Crash was a great book. :)

Great book for sure. Has anyone read Neuromancer?

KAH

weebo

Jul 21, 2003, 1:54pm
Wings0nite is writing a book right now, can't wait to read it :)
Weebo

Ooo.... does she need feedback readers? :)

Chris