what happened to... (General Discussion)

what happened to... // General Discussion

hey goob and alpha, you guys ever get around to talking to someone about the
citizen council thing? if so, what happened? :)

-SWE

weizer

Jul 15, 2003, 4:44pm
She told me this will be discussed while Bit is in Boston.So from July 25th
to August 12th.

-Weizer
"swe" <swe at swe-e.com> a écrit dans le message de news:
3f144b2d at server1.Activeworlds.com...
> hey goob and alpha, you guys ever get around to talking to someone about
the
> citizen council thing? if so, what happened? :)
>
> -SWE

weizer

Jul 15, 2003, 4:46pm
August 17th, sry
"weizer" <weizer at my.activeworlds.com> a écrit dans le message de news:
3f144b9a$1 at server1.Activeworlds.com...
> She told me this will be discussed while Bit is in Boston.So from July
25th
> to August 12th.
>
> -Weizer
> "swe" <swe at swe-e.com> a écrit dans le message de news:
> 3f144b2d at server1.Activeworlds.com...
> the

oh ok, thanx :)
[View Quote]

pc hamster

Jul 31, 2003, 1:14am
Hi everyone:

[View Quote] Speaking of lost cits, anyone heard from FiercceFerrette lately?? As it
turns out, he's an old friend of mine IRL. Haven't seen him on AW in MONTHS
now. :-(

Cheers for now :-)

PC Hamster
Mayor - City Of Hamsterville
Hamster Ground Zero Area - AW 5000N 272E
pchamster at comcast.net
Denver, Colorado (my REAL city :-))

---

lioness.

Jul 31, 2003, 3:02am
FF usually hangs at the gate area hon. I saw him there on Sunday evening.
;-")

[View Quote]

binarybud

Jul 31, 2003, 11:16am
yea FF is a Gate Keeper now....he's there at the gate almost daily...:)