.wav files? (General Discussion)

.wav files? // General Discussion

1  |

goddess innie

May 11, 2003, 1:34pm
How can I set up my bot to play .wav files?

mrbruce

May 11, 2003, 1:45pm
Which bot are you using?

"goddess innie" <ami at chazdesigns.com> wrote in
news:3ebe6d7f at server1.Activeworlds.com:

> How can I set up my bot to play .wav files?

Make it build objects with the create sound/noise action. For instructions
on doing that, you'd need to tell us more.

KAH

goddess innie

May 11, 2003, 3:14pm
I have a xelagot, but from what I see, it only does midis.

[View Quote]

john

May 12, 2003, 2:16pm
Can't ya just replace .mid w/ .wav?