The Game: Repeating Our NG Posts (General Discussion)

The Game: Repeating Our NG Posts // General Discussion

1  |

the game master

Mar 28, 2003, 12:01pm
We are sorry for repeting our post, but for some reason they keep vanishing.
If we are to reach people about our world events the posts have to be placed
in these groups. Sorry if we have annoyed anyone.

Thank You.

"the game master" <the_foundation at sprynet.com> wrote in
news:3e8455ce$1 at server1.Activeworlds.com:

> We are sorry for repeting our post, but for some reason they keep
> vanishing. If we are to reach people about our world events the posts
> have to be placed in these groups. Sorry if we have annoyed anyone.

They keep vanishing, as you say, because your newsreader is set up to
delete old articles from it's cache. Don't worry, they're still on the
server (this server never expires articles).

KAH

brock

Mar 28, 2003, 6:30pm
Why do you say "we" it's just "you" lol.

--
Brock - 308723
AW 3.4 Build: 470
Brock at my.activeworlds.com

From Newbie Guide to the Newsgroup (4th Edition):

"Brock - This dude with a 'tude isn't afraid to speak his mind,
especially when it concerns others in his own age range.
In other words, the perfect NG candidate."
-------------------
[View Quote]

maki

Mar 29, 2003, 5:27am
brock <Brock at iceflare.net>:
> Why do you say "we" it's just "you" lol.

LOL!

maki

Kids these days. Oi! :)

Chris

yes *shifts eyes across room* those annoying kids! ... *glares at erm....
*looks for suitable target for pun* E N Z O*