Just something to think about... (General Discussion)

Just something to think about... // General Discussion

1  |

chiram seawing

Oct 30, 2002, 12:12pm
Notice how the beta newsgroups is getting at least twice as many posts as
all the other newsgroups combined (on good days)...

wizard myrddin

Oct 30, 2002, 12:35pm
rofl,hope not twice as many bugs for use to experience when we are allowed
it.

[View Quote]

d a n

Oct 30, 2002, 4:41pm
agreed :) Loads i've experienced

---
D a n

Wouldent it be an reciprical? 1 / 2 = half as many bugs, and again to even less and less

[View Quote]

wizard myrddin

Oct 30, 2002, 5:20pm
well the old saying is cure one bug and dam and hell fire there another two
apeared

rofl

Or is that just Shamus' Programming skills? :P

- Mark
Only kiddin Will :)
[View Quote]

chiram seawing

Oct 30, 2002, 6:56pm
Its not even the fact that the beta has a lot of bugs, its the fact that
there are some people on the beta team that aren't even sure how to teleport
(no offense to anyone)

"strike rapier" <strike at rapiercom.freeserve.co.uk> wrote
> Or is that just Shamus' Programming skills? :P

wizard myrddin

Oct 30, 2002, 7:17pm
lol no no its a well picked team by aw that know what they doing...... no
offence to beta team

[View Quote]

chiram seawing

Oct 30, 2002, 8:30pm
Yeah, no offense either but um... what's an A!!!CT trial cit doing on that
team? (assuming that its even a trial cit)
"wizard myrddin" <Hippyring at rdescape.co.uk> wrote in
> lol no no its a well picked team by aw that know what they doing...... no

wizard myrddin

Oct 30, 2002, 9:08pm
lol expertise my friend or someone that can do a good application.

lol! believe me, it is not a "well picked" team, its a randomly picked one!
lol.

[View Quote]

wizard myrddin

Oct 31, 2002, 1:05pm
That I might well beleave, Cals men in black.

I just hope they know what its all about.
[View Quote]

wanderer blue

Oct 31, 2002, 5:46pm
[View Quote] (Top posting corrected for readability.)

For a beta test, you want people from a wide variety of experience
levels and backgrounds. Limiting yourself to experienced people makes
your beta nearly useless.

D.

elyk

Oct 31, 2002, 8:09pm
Why don't you join beta next time and see if you can do better. Did this
topic come out of boredom? We have enough ppl fighting on the newsgroups
already....give it a rest.
[View Quote]

linn

Nov 1, 2002, 4:51am
I don't see anyone fighting here

Lets Review:

1) I am on Beta
2) Please direct your attension towards the following:

- Mark
Only kiddin Will :)

I believe Young Shamus is called will.. or that could be 9 9 9 :s Im not sure..

Thankyou for your time :)

binarybud

Nov 1, 2002, 6:58pm
LOL Mark you'd be a lot further ahead if you didn't think outloud....lol

Leo :)

"strike rapier" <strike at rapiercom.freeserve.co.uk> wrote in
news:3dc2ea95 at server1.Activeworlds.com:

> Lets Review:
>
> 1) I am on Beta
> 2) Please direct your attension towards the following:
>
> - Mark
> Only kiddin Will :)
>
> I believe Young Shamus is called will.. or that could be 9 9 9 :s Im
> not sure..
>
> Thankyou for your time :)

Young Shamus is the guy with the easiest to know name. You don't even have
to guess it. His name is Shamus Young (Young, Shamus).

Hmm, well that easy enough to remember :o) Must be 9 9 9 Who is will