Changing World Attributes Bug (General Discussion)

Changing World Attributes Bug // General Discussion

1  |

chiram seawing

Jul 4, 2002, 10:16am
Hi um... I don't know if anyone ever noticed this before (you probably did)
but whenever someone changes the world attributes, right before the changes
take effect, the whole place where the gestures are blinks. This is REALLY
annoying for people who are making a bot that changes attributes in a world
really often (such as a bot that changes time)

Thanks

syko

Jul 4, 2002, 11:45am
*shrugs*

fyi i only replied to this because i felt obligated....

Chiram Seawing: I posted something on the newsgroups!
Chiram Seawing: *waits for someone to reply*

[View Quote]

chiram seawing

Jul 4, 2002, 11:46am
hey you people didn't read what he wrote ok?! heh

[View Quote]

syko

Jul 4, 2002, 11:47am
I did. To me, Syko is a very important person.

(these boards are much faster than the AWTeen one, why?)

[View Quote]

young phalpha

Jul 4, 2002, 11:50am
Because Andras uses a DSL line I think and AW has a extremely fast connection to the internet :)

- YP

[View Quote] (these boards are much faster than the AWTeen one, why?)

[View Quote]

syko

Jul 4, 2002, 12:42pm
ohhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh, okay
[View Quote]

chiram seawing

Jul 4, 2002, 1:36pm
But umm does that mean it can be fixed? heh

"young phalpha" <RhaneC at msn.com> wrote in
news:3d2452a7 at server1.Activeworlds.com:

> Because Andras uses a DSL line I think and AW has a extremely fast
> connection to the internet :)

Actually, often Andras's servers have been quicker than these, but lately
I've noticed some routing problems to andras.net which have been causing me
delays, I guess others might also have experienced them.

KAH

dion

Jul 4, 2002, 2:10pm
pfft, they just downgraded their connection for cheaper servers.

[View Quote]

tony m

Jul 4, 2002, 3:13pm
This is especially evident in AWTeen (which is running Nox, thus
updating world attributes regularly, as of this post)

On 4 Jul 2002 08:16:10 -0400, "chiram seawing"
[View Quote] >Hi um... I don't know if anyone ever noticed this before (you probably did)
>but whenever someone changes the world attributes, right before the changes
>take effect, the whole place where the gestures are blinks. This is REALLY
>annoying for people who are making a bot that changes attributes in a world
>really often (such as a bot that changes time)
>
>Thanks

andras

Jul 6, 2002, 11:17am
[View Quote] I notified my ISP and they are working on the routing issue.
Andras