fear & anger!!! (General Discussion)

fear & anger!!! // General Discussion

1  |

bodhi

Sep 16, 2001, 3:37pm
You have a great deal of fear & anger in you
jfk2 builder, I am not able to support you open
attacks on others ppl who are cits in AW -

I enjoy a bit of controversy but outright attacks
are another matter entirely...

I don't even mind ppl getting colorful in their
descriptions of each other when the want to
make their point (I don't think it helps but I'm
not a prude either).

Ok YOU feel the need to attack - So use your own
experiences - I am not at all happy that you have
implied that I agree with you in anyway by putting
my name in your web page at:
http://www.angelfire.com/wa3/awcp/MemorialWorld_.html

STATEMENT FOR THE RECORD:

1. Just In and I (Bodhi) are good friends.

2. That he (Just In) ejected me does not constitute
an irreparable infringement of our friendship.
(I'll get him back lol)

3. We (Just In and I) have spoken on several
occasions since the eviction in Memorial World.

4. I in no way support the views as they are laid
out in the document at:
http://www.angelfire.com/wa3/awcp/MemorialWorld_.html

5. I in no way support any acts (statements) of hatred and
attacks upon any citizen of Active Worlds.

6. The infighting and controversy that occur in
the NGs need never be more than a bit of good fun.

If you want to get serious about it leave me out.

Bodhi Evans

jfk2 builder

Sep 16, 2001, 4:41pm
When i shall see the day that JI takes a long hike out of AW...
THEN and only then will my anger subside in JI.
Until then it is like you trying to be nice to a WOLF in SHEEPS
clothing only to be BACKSTABBED at every turn.

So i have had to get into the mindset [because of Just In]
that the only way for me to ever let go of my anger is to
see JI hike out of AW for good.
CP would tend to agree with that as well.

BUT for me... You should actually see me in Outerworlds Universe
and Dreamland Park Universe... I have so much love and {{HUGS}} there
you would think that i'm the OneSummer of those 2 places. lol

Just let me know what your OW name is and/or your DLP name is
and you can see me in action. I can get more building accomplished
there than i could ever have done with Just In & OneSummer to have
to put up with. Those two are thankfully NOT on OW or DLP.
If you have any worlds in OW or DLP let me know and i'll be happy to
visit it.

"bodhi" <Certainty at go.com> wrote in
news:3ba4e359$1 at server1.Activeworlds.com:

> You have a great deal of fear & anger in you
> jfk2 builder, I am not able to support you open
> attacks on others ppl who are cits in AW -
>
> I enjoy a bit of controversy but outright attacks
> are another matter entirely...
>
> I don't even mind ppl getting colorful in their
> descriptions of each other when the want to
> make their point (I don't think it helps but I'm
> not a prude either).
>
> Ok YOU feel the need to attack - So use your own
> experiences - I am not at all happy that you have
> implied that I agree with you in anyway by putting
> my name in your web page at:
> http://www.angelfire.com/wa3/awcp/MemorialWorld_.html
>
> STATEMENT FOR THE RECORD:
>
> 1. Just In and I (Bodhi) are good friends.
>
> 2. That he (Just In) ejected me does not constitute
> an irreparable infringement of our friendship.
> (I'll get him back lol)
>
> 3. We (Just In and I) have spoken on several
> occasions since the eviction in Memorial World.
>
> 4. I in no way support the views as they are laid
> out in the document at:
> http://www.angelfire.com/wa3/awcp/MemorialWorld_.html
>
> 5. I in no way support any acts (statements) of hatred and
> attacks upon any citizen of Active Worlds.
>
> 6. The infighting and controversy that occur in
> the NGs need never be more than a bit of good fun.
>
> If you want to get serious about it leave me out.
>
> Bodhi Evans

ok, if you wanna post here in the NGs, you better learn how to use them!
DON'T REPOST REPLIES IN nEW THREADS!!!!!!!!

bodhi

Sep 16, 2001, 7:25pm
LOLOL!!!

[View Quote]

vips

>Ok YOU feel the need to attack - So use your own
>experiences - I am not at all happy that you have
>implied that I agree with you in anyway by putting
>my name in your web page at:
> http://www.angelfire.com/wa3/awcp/MemorialWorld_.html

I clicked the link... and read this:

"The page you are attempting to access has been removed
because it violated Angelfire's Terms of Service. "

wing.

Sep 17, 2001, 11:18pm
Yup, they were EXTREMELY prompt to take care of that one, about an hour
between the report confirm and the actual removal.

took two days for me... but they were VERY prompt on mentioning that it had
nothing to do with them, hehe...