Question (General Discussion)

Question // General Discussion

1  |

lanezeri

Aug 24, 2001, 10:38pm
"Lets quit AW week" is that like the motto for this week? One of my friends
left b/c of "personal problems" and another one of them is leaving for 2
weeks.. just wonderin..

wing

Aug 25, 2001, 12:50am
*shrug* My cit's up tommorrow (Unless Roland decides he likes me)

[View Quote]

j b e l l

Aug 31, 2001, 7:02pm
Yup! It's LEAVE AW WEEK! You should join in and leave aw to never return..!

[View Quote]

lanezeri

Aug 31, 2001, 10:49pm
The new me has tried.. and it will keep trying but you started this one.. so
go fuck a duck u jalopalo

[View Quote]

jfk2 builder

Sep 1, 2001, 3:14am
Actually that might not be such a bad idea.... Everyone pack up your
bags and worlds [BOT COPY] if you have to and just leave AW for other
universes.... And when AW sees people leaving for other universes
they will woooo them back with new lower world prices lol SEE my
thread i started somewheres in the NGS for that one.... lol

"j b e l l" <jbell1983 at home.com> wrote in
news:3b8ffb78$1 at server1.Activeworlds.com: