'density' meter for current cell (Wishlist)

'density' meter for current cell // Wishlist

1  |

codewarrior

Oct 30, 2003, 6:39pm
It would be nice to see an indicator showing the object density in
your current cell so you know when you are getting close to the
build limit.

The browser should already pretty much know this.

It could even be fancy and show you the cell limit, the number
of objects in the current cell, and then change color as the actual
objects load off the object path (it would look like it was filling
up)

Anything that would help let you know when it's time to
move on and clutter up another cell.

weizer

Nov 3, 2003, 7:27pm
I love this idea.

-Weizer
"codewarrior" <pete at accelr8r.com> a écrit dans le message de news:
3fa1851c$1 at server1.Activeworlds.com...
> It would be nice to see an indicator showing the object density in
> your current cell so you know when you are getting close to the
> build limit.
>
> The browser should already pretty much know this.
>
> It could even be fancy and show you the cell limit, the number
> of objects in the current cell, and then change color as the actual
> objects load off the object path (it would look like it was filling
> up)
>
> Anything that would help let you know when it's time to
> move on and clutter up another cell.

rossyboy a

Nov 7, 2003, 10:16pm
Me too. It's cool, it's useful, and currently we have to guess using
the cell grid, which is inconvenient if you're building at heights.
With a meter to tell us when we're getting close to the limit, we'll
know when we need to use the cell grid.

[View Quote] > I love this idea.