I need a bot // Bots

1  |

vicious circle

Mar 22, 2000, 9:44pm
Hi,....um this is my first time posting to the bot group, but any ways
..my dad just got this, umm cant remember how crappy it is but lets
just call it a really crappy computer, on the net and it only has 12
mb of ram and 100 meg hard drive space, so aw's cashe is too much for
it . so does any one have a bot that i can cht in aw with

(Please not a chat bot!!!, Xelagots good)
(oh also if any1 knows of a bot that has a contact list that would be
great!!!! =O)

Vicious Circle
PokeJJ

faber

Mar 23, 2000, 5:58pm
I fail to see why you want a bot to chat which must not be a chatbot... why not ?

Faber

"vicious circle" <Vicious_circle at hotmail.com> schrieb im Newsbeitrag
news:38d9515a.1117477 at news.activeworlds.com...
> Hi,....um this is my first time posting to the bot group, but any ways
> .my dad just got this, umm cant remember how crappy it is but lets
> just call it a really crappy computer, on the net and it only has 12
> mb of ram and 100 meg hard drive space, so aw's cashe is too much for
> it . so does any one have a bot that i can cht in aw with
>
> (Please not a chat bot!!!, Xelagots good)
> (oh also if any1 knows of a bot that has a contact list that would be
> great!!!! =O)
>

> Vicious Circle
> PokeJJ

baudwalker

Mar 25, 2000, 6:28am
one would think that you would chat using a chatBot and you would ?? using
a ??bot and so on.

[View Quote]

first speaker

Mar 28, 2000, 8:36pm
I've seen some people try talking to build bots. Carried on a complete
conversation and left, without realising the bot wasn't saying anyhting. I
think I have it on chatlog somewhere...

[View Quote] > one would think that you would chat using a chatBot and you would ?? using