bot (Wishlist)

bot // Wishlist

1  |

goddess innie

Feb 11, 2003, 1:22am
I wish someone could teach me how to program a bot...or help me to program a
bot..........sheeesh, I would just buy one! *wants a bingo bot, and someone
to help me with a greeter bot, that asks age*

deflant

Feb 11, 2003, 5:35am
I can help you with that.

[View Quote]

deflant

Feb 11, 2003, 5:37am
I can help you with that.

[View Quote]

baron sweetman

Feb 11, 2003, 6:59am
"goddess innie" <ami at chazdesigns.com> wrote in
news:3e486c85 at server1.Activeworlds.com:

> I wish someone could teach me how to program a bot...or help me to
> program a bot..........sheeesh, I would just buy one! *wants a bingo
> bot, and someone to help me with a greeter bot, that asks age*

www.petrossa.com/Chazbot

goddess innie

Feb 11, 2003, 11:59am
Any help on a bingo bot is VERY appreciated. I have found several greeter
bots, I would just need to tweek them.

[View Quote]

goddess innie

Feb 11, 2003, 12:02pm
Thank you very much baron!!

[View Quote]

jstone2004

Feb 11, 2003, 11:52pm
you can also go to the bots newsgroup :-) it can be a lot of help!

Or even the sdk....
[View Quote]

jstone2004

Feb 13, 2003, 2:22am
yeah, wishlist doesn't seem to do it justice, does it?

Nah, the SDK is probably the best ^_^

jstone2004

Feb 13, 2003, 11:43pm
something like that