Action password?! // Bots

1  |

serac

Feb 28, 2000, 11:52pm
I just had a student in AWSchool ask about "action passwords". He said it
was a bot thing, however I cannot find any reference to it in the SDK. Is
this a special feature specific to a bot?

Thanks for your help,

faber

Feb 29, 2000, 3:53pm
Its "acting password", and thats part of an error message of some bots as the sdk defines the error
code for "bad privilige password" as "bad acting password".

i.e. the acting password of a bot is the privlige password for the citizen whose ID is used by the
bot.

Faber