grams (Wishlist)

grams // Wishlist

1  |

chazrad

Oct 26, 2002, 9:48am
That bot's can't send grams i can understand, but why cant they read them?

A bot works wit the ppw, the browser (and receiving grams)
requires a citizen login, not just the privileges

[View Quote]

d a n

Oct 26, 2002, 3:18pm
No dont allow this or we'll be bombed unless a user and customise this
feature

---
D a n

[View Quote]

tony m

Oct 26, 2002, 9:35pm
[View Quote] >No dont allow this or we'll be bombed unless a user and customise this
>feature

Perhaps the uniserver/SDK could be set to only allow bots to send 1 telegram every 2-3 seconds (but not for citizens)

chazrad

Oct 27, 2002, 4:46am
"d a n" <awdan at aol.com> wrote in news:3dbace6d at server1.Activeworlds.com:

> No dont allow this or we'll be bombed unless a user and customise this
> feature
>
> ---
> D a n

[View Quote] just receiving will actually solve a lot of these problems. The bot can act
as 'spam' filter, save the grams directly to text, etc

It will not affect me, but most people would not be pleased if
everyone who has their PPW will bee able to read their telegrams.

And they will not even be able to read it themselves, as already
delivered telegrams are not delivered a second time.

[View Quote]

chazrad

Oct 27, 2002, 4:11pm
"ananas" <vha at oct31.de> wrote in news:3DBBC2FF.5D0BF8A8 at oct31.de:

> It will not affect me, but most people would not be pleased if
> everyone who has their PPW will bee able to read their telegrams.
>
> And they will not even be able to read it themselves, as already
> delivered telegrams are not delivered a second time.

[View Quote] mmm, you've got a point there. i viewed it to much out of my own personal
standpoint. tnx