2 more cool ideas, lol (Wishlist)

2 more cool ideas, lol // Wishlist

1  |

slim smokey

Jun 29, 2002, 3:02am
How about in 3.5 (too late for it to be in 3.4, lol) there be away messages
and there be a BRB button...lol?

dion

Jun 29, 2002, 3:08am
well, i honestly think there should be away messages and a buncha different
types of privacy/away. like you could have DND, Away, AFK (means you'll be
back within 10minutes), and privacy (makes it so everyone sees you as
offline). With a bunch more additions to the contact list and such based on
things like AIM, ICQ, and MSN Messenger

[View Quote]

slim smokey

Jun 29, 2002, 3:44am
I TOTALLY agree...by the way...wtf is DND? lol...but I forgot to mention the
best feature to ever be added to Active Worlds Browser...BETTER BE
ADDED!!!!!!!!!! A SOUND THAT OCCURS WHEN SOMEBODY SIGNS ON!!!!!!! how the
heck r u supposed to keep looking over and over and over and over again to
see if a friend has signed on...AWC...I don't know HOW you didn't make that
in the very FIRST version of Active Worlds I mean come ON!!!!!!
[View Quote]

lord fett

Jun 29, 2002, 3:57am
DND means Do Not Disturb

[View Quote]

hicks8

Jun 29, 2002, 4:15am
I want log on sounds also!

"slim smokey" <Smokey360j at ync.net> wrote in
news:3d1d3f6f$1 at server1.Activeworlds.com:

> How about in 3.5 (too late for it to be in 3.4, lol) there be away
> messages and there be a BRB button...lol?

There's a freaking AFK button, what do you need a BRB button for when it
means exactly the same thing??

KAH

slim smokey

Jun 30, 2002, 5:33am
ACTUALLY, "KAH" they mean FAR from the same thing idiot...AFK means u will
be away from your computer for a while while brb means what it is...BE RIGHT
BACK! IDIOT!

--
-chikka chikka Slim Smokey!
www.slimandmike.tk

agent1

Jun 30, 2002, 11:45am
They mean exactly the same thing and there is no reason to add both.

By the way, you're not a very good troll.

If you're away from your "keys" (which isn't computer). You'll also be
right back wouldn't you? It's the same thing as BBL and the rest of the
shorthand. AFK means you won't respond if they ask or tell you something,
so they know you're not there. There's no need to add more.

"slim smokey" <Smokey360j at ync.net> wrote in
news:3d1eb448$1 at server1.Activeworlds.com:

> ACTUALLY, "KAH" they mean FAR from the same thing idiot...AFK means u
> will be away from your computer for a while while brb means what it
> is...BE RIGHT BACK! IDIOT!

The acronyms stand for different things, but in reality they mean EXACTLY
the same thing :-))

KAH

themask 13

Jul 1, 2002, 3:56am
Pretty much KAH's right.

I totally agree, adding those buttons like DND is nice also, but you can
block tgrams.. Nah.. DND could help... Yeah.. nice for people that like to
build peacefully.

and Slim smokey, Mind actually asking a "Real" Human about that? ITs true
BRB, BBL, AFK are about the same cases.

tomilius

Jul 27, 2002, 3:59am
Yes - same class is true, but I think the point is you should have a
customizable away message. All these features people are wanting added don't
seem too complicated to me, of course I'm not an expert programmer, but it
seems that a company like Active Worlds and all their money they're getting
from us should have the programmers necessary.