Bot hosting // Bots

1  |

drubi

Jan 13, 2005, 4:54pm
Hi LNH,

You could send an email to Alterlinks, I believe they might have
possibilities for certain customised solutions.

Drubi

lady nighthawk

Jan 14, 2005, 12:40am
I'm looking for a hosting company for my websites, but would like to
consider including bot servers on my domains from whichever host I change to
soon. I'm not looking to pay for bot hosting as a separate feature but as
part of whatever hosting package I decide on. Thanks for your input tho.
More to the point for me is that those who hosts bots ... who is THEIR
hosting company LOL.

LNH

drubi

Jan 14, 2005, 7:04pm
"Lady NightHawk" <dmurtagh27 at hotmail.com> a écrit
news:41e7310a$1 at server1.Activeworlds.com:

> I'm looking for a hosting company for my websites, but would like to
> consider including bot servers on my domains from whichever host I
> change to soon. I'm not looking to pay for bot hosting as a separate
> feature but as part of whatever hosting package I decide on. Thanks for
> your input tho. More to the point for me is that those who hosts bots
> ... who is THEIR hosting company LOL.
>
> LNH

I don't post often, but you're welcome for the input. Just keep in mind that
I wouldn't have posted knowing there might not be a slight possibility ;)
The problem with regular domain hosting services is probably that they might
never have heared of AW and wouldn't know how to handle it. Unless of course
as others stated below (sorry about that, my previous post was supposed to
go in your thread, instead it started a new one (like I said, I don't post
often)) you can find a company offering DNS services for your domains and
email, webservices, windows servers to run your Xelagot scripts and VPN
access or remote desktop access of some sort.
As already stated, the X1 isn't really suitable as a hosting solution.
I'm not even sure if it exists, a package which meets all your requirements.
But then again, I've never especially looked for one, so maybe they do.
Hope you'll find you're looking for though and please let us know if you do,
might be interresting for others as well.

Drubi