Got VB Now! // Bots

1  |

d a n

Aug 15, 2002, 6:46pm
I've now got Visual Basic 6 and I wondered if anyone could start me off
making my first bot?

Thanks!

--
D a n

joeman

Aug 15, 2002, 11:59pm
MsgBox("Im a silly newbie.")

-Joe

[View Quote]

maki

Aug 16, 2002, 12:12am
*sigh* very mature...

joeman

Aug 16, 2002, 1:23am
msgbox("I have a big nose.")

-Joe

Or just forget the ( ) cause U dont need em unless yor giving it to a expression

Form Load( )
sdk.aw_init aw_build
sdk.QuickStart(LngCitnum, StrPPW, "Newboe", "Crap", "aw", 0, 0, 0, 0, 1)
sdk.aw_state_change
end sub

Event_Avatar_Add( )
sdk.aw_whisper sdk.aw_int(aw_avatar_session), "D a n: Im a silly newbie."
end sub

Event_World_Dissconect( )
Msgbox "dont ya love the customs aide?"
end sub

[View Quote]

dion

Aug 16, 2002, 4:23pm
http://www.sjs.sd83.bc.ca/online/cex1.htm
I use that site for reference but you might find it useful to start with.
:-)

[View Quote]

d a n

Aug 24, 2002, 1:06pm
Well atleast I'm not a dimwit like you

:-P

--
D a n
[View Quote]

dion

Aug 24, 2002, 2:32pm
how... confusing? I have no idea what you were referring to.

[View Quote]

ncc 72897

Aug 24, 2002, 3:06pm
He must have referred to strike.

[View Quote]

john

Aug 25, 2002, 3:17pm
That wont werk becuz u r using (s and )s where they should be unless you
wanted to find out what was clicked

~John

P.s. Dan, SDK is the dedicated bot creation NG
[View Quote]

joeman

Aug 25, 2002, 7:50pm
MsgBox(var) always worked for me. Maybe your Visual CrackHead is broken?
I'm sorry I'm used to programming in better languages than VB that I
accidentally put preens around a function. Jesus Christ, calm down halfwit.

-Joe

"john" <johnfricker at lineone.net> wrote in
news:3d69110c at server1.Activeworlds.com:

> That wont werk becuz u r using (s and )s where they should be unless
> you wanted to find out what was clicked

Heh, you could do it the super-correctly-smartass-way with paranthesises
around the arguments using Call...

Call MsgBox("I'm a silly newbie.")

KAH

john