Thread

Connect4 Ehm 3 bot (Bots)

Connect4 Ehm 3 bot // Bots

1  |

the derek

------=_NextPart_000_00DC_01C23650.55B0D110

i have just released my newest game bot, ConnectIT!

This is a connect-4 type bot, except you try to connect 3. NO! its not =
Tic-Tac-Toe. It has the same rules as connect-4. You click a row and the =
lowest available slot gets filled with your color. Its played on a 5x4 =
grid. (I made it connect-3 because with connect-4 it wouldve needed more =
objects, which would cause a great deal of lag in the bot.) However, in =
future versions the traditional Connect-4 play would be supported.=20
Version

download it at =
http://www.vectracon.com/html/modules.php?op=3Dmodload&name=3DDownloads&f=
ile=3Dindex&req=3Dviewsdownload&sid=3D4

------=_NextPart_000_00DC_01C23650.55B0D110

<HTML><HEAD>
http-equiv=3DContent-Type>
<STYLE></STYLE>
</HEAD>
<BODY>
<DIV><FONT face=3DArial size=3D2>i have just released my newest game =
bot,=20
ConnectIT!</FONT></DIV>
<DIV>&nbsp;</DIV>
<DIV><FONT face=3DArial size=3D2>This is a connect-4 type bot, except =
you try to=20
connect 3. NO! its not Tic-Tac-Toe. It has the same rules as connect-4. =
You=20
click a row and the lowest available slot gets filled with your color. =
Its=20
played on a 5x4 grid. (I made it connect-3 because with connect-4 it =
wouldve=20
needed more objects, which would cause a great deal of lag in the bot.) =
However,=20
in future versions the traditional Connect-4 play would be supported. =
<BR><FONT=20
class=3Dpn-normal>Version</FONT></FONT></DIV>
<DIV><FONT face=3DArial size=3D2>download it at </FONT><A=20
href=3D"http://www.vectracon.com/html/modules.php?op=3Dmodload&amp;name=3D=
Downloads&amp;file=3Dindex&amp;req=3Dviewsdownload&amp;sid=3D4">http://ww=
w.vectracon.com/html/modules.php?op=3Dmodload&amp;name=3DDownloads&amp;fi=
le=3Dindex&amp;req=3Dviewsdownload&amp;sid=3D4</A></DIV></BODY></HTML>

------=_NextPart_000_00DC_01C23650.55B0D110--

anduin

Jul 29, 2002, 4:44am
In a galaxy far far away, known as bots, an identity claiming to be
known as "the derek" <imthederek at yahoo.com> scribed the following:
>i have just released my newest game bot, ConnectIT!

Sounds good, just don't post in HTML :o)

,,,,,
(o o)
/--------------ooO--(_)--Ooo--------------\
| Anduin (317281) |
| o The Gorean Scribe |
| o http://www.anduin-lothario.com |
| o World: GorSJ (18+ Only) |
\--------------ooO-------Ooo--------------/

the derek

Jul 29, 2002, 6:11am
if i dont the url gets cut off
[View Quote]

the derek

Jul 29, 2002, 6:18am
after a short while a few people had some minor problems with the bot...
they were small things that i wouldnt normally have done. To make things
easier on people who download the bot in the future, i want to know if
anyone is interested in beta testing new versions. (they would get the exe
only. They would need build 1 installed already.) i can reply to tgrams or
email imthederek at yahoo.com

[View Quote] This is a connect-4 type bot, except you try to connect 3. NO! its not
Tic-Tac-Toe. It has the same rules as connect-4. You click a row and the
lowest available slot gets filled with your color. Its played on a 5x4 grid.
(I made it connect-3 because with connect-4 it wouldve needed more objects,
which would cause a great deal of lag in the bot.) However, in future
versions the traditional Connect-4 play would be supported.
Version

download it at
http://www.vectracon.com/html/modules.php?op=modload&name=Downloads&file=ind
ex&req=viewsdownload&sid=4

"the derek" <imthederek at yahoo.com> wrote in
news:3d44f89a at server1.Activeworlds.com:

> if i dont the url gets cut off

Putting a ">" in front of the URL should make it not break :-))

*tests*
>http://kahnews.cjb.net/thisdoesntexist/somelongcrappyname/anotherlongname/
gaahyetanotherone/someweirdfile.file

KAH

tony m

Aug 10, 2002, 2:18pm
[View Quote] >gaahyetanotherone/someweirdfile.file

Doesn't look like it worked....