Thread

Multi - Universe capability of Relayer (Bots)

Multi - Universe capability of Relayer // Bots

1  |

tacoguy

Feb 26, 2002, 9:47pm
Hello All

I wish to announce version 4 of Relayer. This bot is similar to
PhoneBot but has significant enhancements.

It enables up to 3 bots to be logged into any World in 1 or 2
Universes of your choosing and enables extended chat.

It is extremely stable and allows saving and restoring of login
information.

You can use 2 different Cit#s (required for multi - Universe) or
desired in some cases to avoid the "Bot Limit Exceeded" error.

It is free and you can see it at:
http://www.jefftech.net/relaybot.html

Best as always :-)

Tacoguy

aaah, why does somebody else always do the same thing as me at the same
time? lol, my bot does the exact same thing, with the addition of IRC
relaying and I've got plans to implement things like AIM and ICQ into it...

the joker ss e

Feb 27, 2002, 4:25pm
and msn ? :D

"kah" <kah at kahnews.cjb.net> schrieb im Newsbeitrag
news:3c7d22b9 at server1.Activeworlds.com...
> aaah, why does somebody else always do the same thing as me at the same
> time? lol, my bot does the exact same thing, with the addition of IRC
> relaying and I've got plans to implement things like AIM and ICQ into
it...

> KAH

how about making it rearlly impressive, maybe if it could tell what you
wanted to type just by thinking it and then sending it!!!!

:)

- SR
*Waiting for telepathic bots*

[View Quote]

lady vanethica

Mar 16, 2002, 7:49am
OMG That could be quite dangerous... esp when a guy is online, his wife is
standing over his shoulder, and a georgeous hot sexy Avatar walks by. OH
BOY!!! Next thing we know... thet guy is no longer online.

*Snickers*
Lady Vanethica
--

Vegetarians eat vegetables