the joker ss e // User Search

1  |

Multi - Universe capability of Relayer

Feb 27, 2002, 4:25pm
and msn ? :D

"kah" <kah at kahnews.cjb.net> schrieb im Newsbeitrag
news:3c7d22b9 at server1.Activeworlds.com...
> aaah, why does somebody else always do the same thing as me at the same
> time? lol, my bot does the exact same thing, with the addition of IRC
> relaying and I've got plans to implement things like AIM and ICQ into
it...

> KAH

[View Quote]

National ID System

Feb 13, 2002, 1:01am
in europe we have that , every citizen gets an ID card when he gets 12 years
old , he has to be able to how this ID at any time , it has a picture , name
, date of birth , place of birth , adress at the time , and signature , i
think its good the Us is going to use the same thing , cause now , if i am
not mistaken , thing like drivers licences are used for indentification,
wich not every citizen has .

"builderz" <sawran at yahoo.com> schrieb im Newsbeitrag
news:3C69D1F8.9418C9B8 at yahoo.com...
> I can only imagine what different opinions/stances all of you have on
> this matter. I received this e-mail today:
>
> ++++++++++++++++++++
>
> TO: ACLU Action Network Members
> FR: Jared Feuer, Internet Organizer
> DT: February 12, 2002

> a national ID
> system as a counter-terrorism measure. In fact, the American Association
> of Motor Vehicle
> Administrators is already urging the federal government to create a
> national ID system by
> linking state drivers licenses and state databases.
>
> Unfortunately, just like the use of Social Security numbers evolved far
> beyond its
> original purpose, a national ID card is likely to lead to a surveillance
> society where our
> movements are monitored and recorded through the use of "internal
> passports."
>
> A national ID card would not prevent terrorism, and in fact, would lure
> us into a false
> sense of security by enabling individuals with an ID -- who may in fact
> be terrorists --
> to avoid heightened security measures. The creation of a national ID
> would be a misplaced
> "quick fix" that would pose serious threats to our freedom and privacy.
>
> Take Action! You can read more and send a FREE FAX to your Members of
> Congress, urging
> them to oppose the motor vehicle administrators' proposal from our
> action alert at:
>
> http://www.aclu.org/action/id107.html
>
> **********
> Help Strengthen the ACLU's Voice in Congress...
> Click Below to Become a Card-Carrying Member today!
> http://www.aclu.org/action/joinaclu.html
>
> ++++++++++++++++++++
>
> -Builderz

National ID System

Feb 13, 2002, 1:58pm
yeh in germany and belgium where i lived we have that , also france holland
and others use it

"kah" <kah at kahnews.cjb.net> schrieb im Newsbeitrag
news:3c6a8653$1 at server1.Activeworlds.com...
> in central Europe I think it's quite usual (Germany, France, Belgium),
there
> you can get a federal ID card at a very young age (at least you could in
> Belgium when I lived there), and the police may ask for your papers in the
> street... never seen it happen up here in northern Europe though...
>
> KAH

[View Quote]

National ID System

Feb 14, 2002, 2:24am
it only says name , adress , place of birth , place of birth , your cit # ,
and your picture

news:3c6b08d1$1 at server1.Activeworlds.com...