New AW programming site // Sdk

1  |

god zedle

Mar 23, 2006, 12:03am
Hello everyone. I have decided to start up a site for teaching the AW SDK to
new users of AW. The sdk is a big reason I use AW and I think there should
be a more integrated community of programmers. I'd appreciate any help I can
get. I need the following:

- Web programmer(s)
- Moderators for forums
- Graphics designers
- Tutorials to put on the site, i will put up some for a simplified version
of the greeterbot from the AW SDK site, but other than that, not sure what
else to put up.
- Anything else you'd like to give, it would be appreciated.
- Donations are appreciated extremely, you will get a special rank on the
forums. (we will be using IPB)

email me if you'd like to talk, i rarely start up outlook express..
gsgage at gmail.com

You can also contact me in AW if you'd like, though i'd prefer email at
first.

Thanks,
Zedle

lady nighthawk

Mar 23, 2006, 1:39am
*Wants to attend* count me IN please! I was just looking over the SDK last
night and would love to learn it so I can make/program my own bots LOL

Lady NightHawk

I too was planning on adding SDK documentation to my new AW 'super-site'
(eventually) and fitting it using the same help manager I use for the AW
docs, hence allowing people to provide their own examples etc.

http://www.temporal-solutions.co.uk/sites/u2i/index.php?pid=aw_help&topic_id=building_triggers_create

--
- Mark Randall
http://www.temporal-solutions.co.uk

"We're Systems and Networks..."
"It's our job to know..."
[View Quote]

god zedle

Mar 23, 2006, 2:31am
Anything you'd like to contribute to the site would be greatly appreciated.

-Zedle

[View Quote]

eep

Mar 24, 2006, 12:16pm
I think a better place for this would be the AW Wiki: http://activeworlds.wikicities.com/

[View Quote]

neophile

Mar 24, 2006, 4:33pm
god zedle a écrit :
> Hello everyone. I have decided to start up a site for teaching the AW SDK to
> new users of AW. The sdk is a big reason I use AW and I think there should
> be a more integrated community of programmers. I'd appreciate any help I can
> get. I need the following:
>
> - Web programmer(s)
> - Moderators for forums
> - Graphics designers
> - Tutorials to put on the site, i will put up some for a simplified version
> of the greeterbot from the AW SDK site, but other than that, not sure what
> else to put up.
> - Anything else you'd like to give, it would be appreciated.
> - Donations are appreciated extremely, you will get a special rank on the
> forums. (we will be using IPB)
>
> email me if you'd like to talk, i rarely start up outlook express..
> gsgage at gmail.com
>
> You can also contact me in AW if you'd like, though i'd prefer email at
> first.
>
> Thanks,
> Zedle

Why not?