VB Update? // Sdk

1  |

r i c h a r d

Mar 31, 2005, 4:18pm
Is AwSdk3.dll gonna get updated from Build 39 to the latest?

Why would it? Grimm left.

- MR

[View Quote]

flashbstudios

Aug 3, 2005, 8:39pm
Once Chrispeg gets around to it yeah maybe.

chrispeg

Aug 4, 2005, 12:19pm
Have a brief look to http://www.activeworlds.com/products/download.asp . The
VB SDK Wrapper for build 41 has been made available to you since some months
already.

Have fun with it,
Chris

"Flashbstudios" <staff at auburnflame.com> schrieb im Newsbeitrag
news:42f147a0$1 at server1.Activeworlds.com...
> Once Chrispeg gets around to it yeah maybe.

thenorm

Oct 15, 2005, 3:14am
Chris,

I've had no luck getting this registered in XP. I've had to fall back to
Grimm's old wrapper.

I tried "regsvr32 /i AwSDK41.dll" but got this,
'"AwSDK41.dll" is not an executable file and no registration helper is
registered for this file type.'
I also haven't been able to get Aw.lib to work in Visual C++ Express, so I
seem to be totally screwed.

Any suggestions?

Norm Lane

[View Quote]

thenorm

Oct 20, 2005, 7:10pm
I tried it again without the '/i' switch and it seems to be working fine. I
could swear I tried without the switch when it didn't work the first time.

Norm