Thread

What's wrong with my bot's initialization code? (sorry for being a newb, lol) (Sdk)

What's wrong with my bot's initialization code? (sorry for being a newb, lol) // Sdk

1  2  |

joeman

Aug 17, 2003, 6:34pm
I learned programming with a tin can, $.35, and one of those adapters that
allows you to plug in larger old skewl headphones into the smaller more
conventional plug... I had to consume the $.35, then attempt to put the can
on my head while singing "I want to marry a light house keeper", and
stabbing at random things in the dark. I might have been drunk, I cant
remember.

-Joe

[View Quote]

.duo.

Aug 17, 2003, 7:36pm
I already have a book :-P. Anyway, I could get the login code to work no
matter what I tried. Its kind of dumb )-: do I need a timawwait?
[View Quote]

.duo.

Aug 17, 2003, 7:36pm
thanks... lol
[View Quote]

joeman

Aug 17, 2003, 8:00pm
Uh, perhaps you should do a little more research... There *is* an SDK for
java, at least there was a version ago, I see no reason why it wouldn't be
updated.

-Joe

[View Quote]

joeman

Aug 17, 2003, 8:01pm
Precompiled headers are the devils tools.

-Joe

".duo." <ncommons at comcast.net> wrote in
news:3f3ff543$1 at server1.Activeworlds.com:

> I already have a book :-P. Anyway, I could get the login code to work
> no matter what I tried. Its kind of dumb )-: do I need a timawwait?

Just do a full login procedure instead of the QuickStart procedure. It's
not hard at all.

KAH

.duo.

Aug 18, 2003, 11:57pm
for me it is, rofl.
[View Quote]

.duo.

Aug 18, 2003, 11:57pm
Then where is it? And why are you always so mean? >:-P
[View Quote]

joeman

Aug 19, 2003, 2:25am
I typed three words into yahoo and came up with this:
http://www.insead.edu/CALT/Project/AWJavaBots/
.... I'm mean because I'm 80 and live in a shack out in the woods alone. I
have no one out here by my cat patches. I eat grass and ramen, because
social security isn't so good.

-Joe

[View Quote]

weebo