Tom Flagg (Community)

Tom Flagg // Community

1  |

jetta lewis

May 29, 2004, 8:16am
Does anyone in here know how to get in touch with Tom Flagg?? AWI is
claiming they have no record of my paying for my galaxy nor any record of my
paying for upgrades. The last upgrade I purchased was to include the 3.5
when released. At the time I purchased my last upgrade Tom guaranteed me the
3.5 when it came. At the time he was thinking it would be within a month or
so, but it took some time longer to complete. Tom offered me the beta
version, but I opted to wait until it had fewer bugs and it took a few weeks
over the one year time limit and Tom got gone from AWI. Now my galaxy is
having probs running on the new windows and AWI is not doing a cure. I'm
left with the option of buying my galaxy upgrades again. Thanks for the
help. Bob Gurkin

xelag

May 29, 2004, 11:13am
If it's any help, his name is Tom Fournier, if I'm not mistaken.

On 29 May 2004 06:16:59 -0400, "jetta lewis" <rgurkin at earthlink.net>
[View Quote] >Does anyone in here know how to get in touch with Tom Flagg?? AWI is
>claiming they have no record of my paying for my galaxy nor any record of my
>paying for upgrades. The last upgrade I purchased was to include the 3.5
>when released. At the time I purchased my last upgrade Tom guaranteed me the
>3.5 when it came. At the time he was thinking it would be within a month or
>so, but it took some time longer to complete. Tom offered me the beta
>version, but I opted to wait until it had fewer bugs and it took a few weeks
>over the one year time limit and Tom got gone from AWI. Now my galaxy is
>having probs running on the new windows and AWI is not doing a cure. I'm
>left with the option of buying my galaxy upgrades again. Thanks for the
>help. Bob Gurkin

ry

May 29, 2004, 11:44am
Yes, ive called AW in the past, and got toms answering service and is
named as Tom Fonier or however its spelt

--
Ry
www.zenithblu.net

count dracula

May 29, 2004, 2:15pm
Not sure if this is any help at all, but I found 3 in the MA area ( if that
is where he lives).

Fournier, Tom
18 Brenan St,
Holyoke, MA 01040-1050
(413) 533-1004

Fournier, Tom
244 High St,
Newburyport, MA 01950-3833
(978) 255-1283

Fournier, Tom
55 Steven Rd,
Bellingham, MA 02019-1638
(508) 883-7006

AW is in Newburyport, so unless he has moved that might be the most likely.

"jetta lewis" <rgurkin at earthlink.net> kirjoitti viestiss
news:40b8631b at server1.Activeworlds.com...
> Does anyone in here know how to get in touch with Tom Flagg?? AWI is
> claiming they have no record of my paying for my galaxy nor any record of
my
> paying for upgrades. The last upgrade I purchased was to include the 3.5
> when released. At the time I purchased my last upgrade Tom guaranteed me
the
> 3.5 when it came. At the time he was thinking it would be within a month
or
> so, but it took some time longer to complete. Tom offered me the beta
> version, but I opted to wait until it had fewer bugs and it took a few
weeks
> over the one year time limit and Tom got gone from AWI. Now my galaxy is
> having probs running on the new windows and AWI is not doing a cure. I'm
> left with the option of buying my galaxy upgrades again. Thanks for the
> help. Bob Gurkin

i thought he was from england, and so moved back to england? could be
confusing him with someone else though.

-SWE

[View Quote]

themask

May 31, 2004, 2:09am
mm.... Brimingham isn't that far from me.. *wants to visit AW Building*.

--

Signed,
TheMask

:: Owner of Delusional-Minds Hosting ::
Free world hosting.. Just a T-Gram will do it.

jetta lewis

Jun 1, 2004, 2:19pm
Thanks so much guys n gals. I will start running numbers. If you think about
it for a second, can you remember one instance in the history of AW that
they would give out a galaxy or upgrades to a galaxy and say ...OK you can
pay it later... No one there has ever given me a world or galaxy that I
haven't paid for in advance. Also, regarding the payment versus ownership.
When I purchased my galaxy I owned it from that point on. Just because I
don't have the original reciept doesn't mean I don't own it. My galaxy has
its operating license and that is as good as the title to your automobile.
How many can produce the original bill of sale to an auto you purchased 7 or
8 years ago? Not many I bet, but I'm sure there will be 40 or 50 who can
throw up a hand and start screaming meeeeeeeeeeeee. AWI says they can't find
the original sale stuff because Tom kept poor records. So for all they know
my original sales receipt could be under his blotter. That doesn't mean its
not paid for tho.
[View Quote]

berserka

Jun 2, 2004, 7:04am
" AWI says they can't find
> the original sale stuff because Tom kept poor records. So for all they
know
> my original sales receipt could be under his blotter. That doesn't mean
its
> not paid for tho."

Hasn't AWI ever heard of bank statements? in consideration that they where
proberly at that time aw.com a (at that time) a listed company on NASDAQ
records will be available and their accountants should be able to provide
receipts, a galaxy or universe sale is not an everyday event.

or are you saying because of poor "records" the money has gone missing?
under someone's blotter?

Money paid to any registered company has to go through the books, but as you
have stated your funds have not shown up on the books.

I am not saying anything illegal has happened, but that's a matter between
you and AW.INC but if you bought the Galaxy from aw.com and your contact was
working for aw.com.

Mind you many could say This "Tom" took payment for my uniserver and argue
the point..

I would ask the relevant bankers to dig out your records and show payment to
the relevant company.

Its a case of your word against theirs, and they hold the aces..

builderz

Jun 2, 2004, 4:47pm
Yes, his real name is Tom Fournier and not Tom Flagg. I just searched
through some of my (very) old e-mails and that is what he put in his
signature.

Builderz
http://www.3dhost.net

themask

Jun 2, 2004, 5:13pm
The Tom character is Flagg. Quite nice guy :) Unfortunately left, had a nice
leaving AW Party though.

--

http://www.delusional-minds.com