E N Z O please delete (Community)

E N Z O please delete // Community

1  |

linn

May 26, 2004, 9:05pm
xelag's rasial slur in cy threads thanks

xelag

May 26, 2004, 9:29pm
A another Linn flame thread... yummy yummy. Lets think: racial (oh
sorry, rasial) sluring pervert, terrorist maybe... or even worse,
potential child molestor, what will he do to us??? AGGGGHHHHHHHH.
Delete!

Long live the high morals of some (well, at least in their own homes,
don't invade ours).

Grow up. Stop phantasizing. Don't invent danger where it isn't, and
don't ignore it where it is.

Before I decide to block your postings in the ngs, let me enjoy the
sight. You might even convert into a human being, with respect for
others and their feelings and opinions, even if they clash with yours.

Alex

On 26 May 2004 19:05:38 -0400, "linn" <ironhead at digitalpassage.com>
[View Quote] >xelag's rasial slur in cy threads thanks

weizer

May 27, 2004, 1:04am
IMO, Linn is simply doing "projection" as we call it in french... that mean
like to judge people so they don't judge you, or for instance saying people
things you don't want them to say to you, just because you don't want the
others to think that of you. I do not mean she is racial, but she keep
saying things like respect everybody when she doesn't respect anybody. The
thing is that she chose you because your post COULD SEEM racial... in other
words I don't even think she finds this post racial, she's just looking for
someone to apply this "projection"... Cause IMO, your posts don't have
anything racial at all, the only thing your talking about is the STATE but
being against a GOVERNEMENT is not racial. If I hate my own government, does
that mean that I am a racist toward myself ? The fact that your or any other
state is barbaric or anything is not necessary the fault of its citizens...
Being racial means having prejudices against or hating a specific
population... not a country.

I do not say everything above is the truth and that Linn exactly does
"projection" it's just what I think and what she shows... just my opinion.

-Weizer

"xelag" <xelag at digitalspace.com> a écrit dans le message de news:
a29ab0lnhr9stonj7so5mntva575e2s1ec at 4ax.com...
> A another Linn flame thread... yummy yummy. Lets think: racial (oh
> sorry, rasial) sluring pervert, terrorist maybe... or even worse,
> potential child molestor, what will he do to us??? AGGGGHHHHHHHH.
> Delete!
>
> Long live the high morals of some (well, at least in their own homes,
> don't invade ours).
>
> Grow up. Stop phantasizing. Don't invent danger where it isn't, and
> don't ignore it where it is.
>
> Before I decide to block your postings in the ngs, let me enjoy the
> sight. You might even convert into a human being, with respect for
> others and their feelings and opinions, even if they clash with yours.
>
> Alex
>
> On 26 May 2004 19:05:38 -0400, "linn" <ironhead at digitalpassage.com>
[View Quote]

count dracula

May 27, 2004, 9:15am
Rasial slur ?

"linn" <ironhead at digitalpassage.com> kirjoitti viestiss
news:40b522c2$1 at server1.Activeworlds.com...