help me :) (Community)

help me :) // Community

1  |

heu

Apr 24, 2004, 2:38am
i want testing the host in my computer

have you a weeb page help for ?

alphabit phalpha

Apr 24, 2004, 3:11am
I'm sorry Heu, I don't understand?
What is it you need?
Bit:)

Apr 24, 2004, 4:13am
[View Quote] A weeb page, or maybe a translator.. :-\

alphabit phalpha

Apr 24, 2004, 2:10pm
www.babelfish.com ?

[View Quote]

weizer

Apr 25, 2004, 8:00pm
Actualy, the problem is that he/she uses a translator. Most of the free
translators on the internet are only good to translate one word at the time,
it's just faster than looking in the dictionnary. Since these translators
are free, translating whole sentences doesn't work very well : it's doesn't
pay attention to syntax at all and sometimes it's just non-understandable.

-Weizer

"alphabit phalpha" <alphabit2003(NOSPAM) at swbell.net> a écrit dans le message
de news: 408a836f$1 at server1.Activeworlds.com...
> www.babelfish.com ?

[View Quote] http://world.altavista.com works decently as long as you follow proper
syntax of your language. Try not to use contractions either.

heu

Apr 25, 2004, 9:09pm
try french and concat me :)))
if you have look ,i have write other in forum.

please stop
the post is for " weizer and bowen "

and sorry for my englesh but i try.................

"bowen" <newoB at sardna.ten> a écrit dans le message de
news:408c278a$2 at server1.Activeworlds.com...

[View Quote] > try french and concat me :)))
> if you have look ,i have write other in forum.
>
> please stop
> the post is for " weizer and bowen "
>
> and sorry for my englesh but i try.................

Écrivez votre question en français. Nous pourrons vous aider davantage.

heu

Apr 25, 2004, 9:21pm
i have instal in my computer awswin57.exe
and i have not acces in my option in my world

the soft is = oki
world open = oki
but all acces not

think the help andras for my routeur but for me is no good now
if you have a idea contact me

"bowen" <newoB at sardna.ten> a écrit dans le message de
news:408c386f$2 at server1.Activeworlds.com...
[View Quote]

xelag

Apr 25, 2004, 11:22pm
Heu, most of your postings are non understandable. Bowen suggested a
very good idea:

Écrivez votre question en français. Nous pourrons vous aider
davantage.

This is not meant to annoy you. I am french myself from my father, so
I speak it fluently, family french, although I'm not good at writing
it; I may miss some new technical terms in french though. But I can
not understand what you write here, even when I try to translate back
to french.

Maybe: write your question in french here, then followed by the same
in your english. This will make it easier for us to undersatnd what
you mean.

Salut,
Alex

[View Quote] >i have instal in my computer awswin57.exe
>and i have not acces in my option in my world
>
>the soft is = oki
>world open = oki
>but all acces not
>
>think the help andras for my routeur but for me is no good now
>if you have a idea contact me
>

>"bowen" <newoB at sardna.ten> a écrit dans le message de
>news:408c386f$2 at server1.Activeworlds.com...

weizer

Apr 25, 2004, 11:31pm
En effet. Heu, le français est ma langue natale. Je comprend que tu fais de
ton mieux pour écrire l'anglais mais les messages que tu envois sont tout
fait incompréhensibles. Tu devrais écrire tes messages en français et un
francophone ce fera surement le plaisir de le traduire (dont moi) ou
peut-être même de répondre à ta question directement. N'essaie surtout pas
d'utiliser les traducteurs gratuits du web, ils sont très mal conçus et
donnent des résultat médiocres.

-Weizer :-)

"xelag" <xelag at digitalspace.com> a écrit dans le message de news:
osko80pqslfnn12mato7mou26dli1tmpgk at 4ax.com...
> Heu, most of your postings are non understandable. Bowen suggested a
> very good idea:
>
> Écrivez votre question en français. Nous pourrons vous aider
> davantage.
>
> This is not meant to annoy you. I am french myself from my father, so
> I speak it fluently, family french, although I'm not good at writing
> it; I may miss some new technical terms in french though. But I can
> not understand what you write here, even when I try to translate back
> to french.
>
> Maybe: write your question in french here, then followed by the same
> in your english. This will make it easier for us to undersatnd what
> you mean.
>
> Salut,
> Alex

[View Quote] Not always true, you just have to make sure that you use nearly perfect
syntax from your language in translators (they're not too adaptive).
Usually you can make a very comprehendable statement with them, as I did.

garnet

Apr 26, 2004, 12:04am
Seems to me Heu is saying he needs to be able to be able to change the world
settings as caretaker, and that he is not able to access that? Heu.. right
click on your world name in the server.. and then open properties, and add
your cit number in the caretaker line. If you have more than one cit number
there make sure there is a comma between them. Hope this helps :)
Garnet

[View Quote]

jaguar hahn

Apr 26, 2004, 1:09am
I totally understand him. Just read closely. Oki = ok and things like that.
It isn't hard. Garnet said exactly what I thought was wrong too. But a good
idea is posting in French AND English here and get the help of someone
translating.

Jaguar Hahn

[View Quote]

heu

Apr 26, 2004, 3:17am
hummmmmmm thanks for the many post :))
merci pour tout ces messages

mon problème et simple
je peut ouvrir mon monde
mais je peut pas activer les paramètre dans le monde

mon routeur me bloque le retour
where is the problem ?

escuse me for other peaple englesh for my french

"jaguar hahn" <markterrell at bellsouth.net> a écrit dans le message de
news:408c6f6e$1 at server1.Activeworlds.com...
> I totally understand him. Just read closely. Oki = ok and things like
that.
> It isn't hard. Garnet said exactly what I thought was wrong too. But a
good
> idea is posting in French AND English here and get the help of someone
> translating.
>
> Jaguar Hahn

[View Quote]

heu

Apr 26, 2004, 3:37am
i have testing but i have no clic in caretaker in my world with hosting in
my computer :)

you have other idea ?
"garnet" <red.garnet at verizon.net> a écrit dans le message de
news:408c6007$1 at server1.Activeworlds.com...
> Seems to me Heu is saying he needs to be able to be able to change the
world
> settings as caretaker, and that he is not able to access that? Heu.. right
> click on your world name in the server.. and then open properties, and add
> your cit number in the caretaker line. If you have more than one cit
number
> there make sure there is a comma between them. Hope this helps :)
> Garnet

Apr 26, 2004, 4:45am
[View Quote] This was a little easier to comprehend. It seems you are still having
connection issues with your world. It looks, from what I understand,
you are not allowed to enter your world. Which is a problem with some
routers hosting within a LAN.

I am sorry I do not know much more than this -- I wish I could help
more. Perhaps Andras or Xelag can help you further.

(translated as best I could with online and hand-held dictionaries)
--------------------------------------
Il était peu un plus facile comprendre ce. Il semble que vous avez
toujours des issues de raccordement avec votre monde. On ne le laisse
pas regarde, de ce que je comprends, vous entrer dans votre monde. Ce
qui est un problème avec quelques couteaux accueillant dans un LAN.

Je suis désolé je ne sache pas beaucoup plus que ceci -- je souhaite que
je pourrais aider plus. Peut-être Andras ou Xelag peut vous aider plus loin.

xelag

Apr 26, 2004, 7:22am
[View Quote] >mon problème et simple
>je peut ouvrir mon monde
>mais je peut pas activer les paramètre dans le monde
>
>mon routeur me bloque le retour
>where is the problem ?

my problem is simple
i can enter my world
but i can not activate the world options

my router blocks the 'return'
where is the problem?

garnet

Apr 26, 2004, 9:54am
I took some pictures of my server for you Heu. I hope this will help you :)
Open your world server and right click on top of your world name. You will
see a picture similar to this
http://www.geocities.com/redgarnet22/web/worldserver1.jpg Next, go to the
bottom and click on the "Properties", the area I circled and you see in
blue in that picture. When you click on that a new box will pop up that
looks like this http://www.geocities.com/redgarnet22/web/worldserver2.jpg
I circled the area where you put caretaker citizen numbers in. Each citizen
number is separated by a comma. If your citizen number is there already,
then it is a router problem not a server problem. Good Luck Heu :) I am not
translating this because I have no idea if the translation would be
understandable :)
Garnet

[View Quote]

xelag

Apr 26, 2004, 2:23pm
Heu's cit in AW is 348543, it's not on the list you show there.

Alex

On 26 Apr 2004 06:54:23 -0500, "garnet" <red.garnet at verizon.net>
[View Quote] >I took some pictures of my server for you Heu. I hope this will help you :)
>Open your world server and right click on top of your world name. You will
>see a picture similar to this
>http://www.geocities.com/redgarnet22/web/worldserver1.jpg Next, go to the
>bottom and click on the "Properties", the area I circled and you see in
>blue in that picture. When you click on that a new box will pop up that
>looks like this http://www.geocities.com/redgarnet22/web/worldserver2.jpg
>I circled the area where you put caretaker citizen numbers in. Each citizen
>number is separated by a comma. If your citizen number is there already,
>then it is a router problem not a server problem. Good Luck Heu :) I am not
>translating this because I have no idea if the translation would be
>understandable :)
>Garnet

[View Quote]

andras

Apr 26, 2004, 2:50pm
[View Quote] > Heu's cit in AW is 348543, it's not on the list you show there.

> Alex

That is not a surprise - she is not a CT in Garnet worlds :)

--
Andras
"It's MY computer" (tm Steve Gibson)