clock (Community)

clock // Community

1  |

sweets

Apr 20, 2004, 11:11am
someone posted recently a url of a clock that moves with the cursor. Really
would appreciate knowing that addy again as seem to have lost it
anyone?
sweets

heu

Apr 20, 2004, 2:17pm
I have a clock to , iff you want the clock with tuto is free tomorow ?
Heu
Allusion
www.alusion-fr.com/an1.htm

"sweets" <stylecanin at hotmail.com> a écrit dans le message de
news:4085136c$1 at server1.Activeworlds.com...
> someone posted recently a url of a clock that moves with the cursor.
Really
> would appreciate knowing that addy again as seem to have lost it
> anyone?
> sweets

http://host.activeworlds.com/bill/

I think thats the one, may be objects.activeworl...

- MR

[View Quote]

c p

Apr 20, 2004, 5:34pm
its a simple java script
:-)
[View Quote]

binarybud

Apr 20, 2004, 5:54pm
try this link :
http://www.suite101.com/files/mysites/AskAlice/clock.htm

Leo :)

Simple my ass, its bloody complex javascript.

- MR

[View Quote]

sweets

Apr 20, 2004, 9:32pm
thank you thank you Leo that is exactly the one I was looking
for....fantastic....
thanks again
sweets

alexthemartian

Apr 21, 2004, 3:01am
your right, any javascript that uses Math.cos or Math.sin or any other
trig function is automaticly to complexed to be touched.. but i can say
i have the ability to modify a great deal of it with no problem, but
there is no way in *talks like strike* booldy hell (lol) that i would be
able to make it up on my own

[View Quote] > Simple my ass, its bloody complex javascript.

> - MR

noooo...

Bloody hell is a response to an event
In Hell is a probability or action

- MR

[View Quote]

alexthemartian

Apr 21, 2004, 10:01pm
i dont bloody care i can use it wherewver it sounds right to me :P

*i dont bloody well care; i can use it wherewver it sounds right to me :P

Apr 22, 2004, 11:42am
*I don't bloody well care govna', i can use it wheremver it sounds righ ta
meee, init?

-SWE

You wouldent use it, it would be interpritted as disrespectful if you said
it to someone who was your govener (ie boss) in normal conversation, you
would only use it in an argument... perhaps.

- MR

"swe":
> *I don't bloody well care govna', i can use it wheremver it sounds righ ta
> meee, init?
>
> -SWE

psh, you don't use govna only to your boss, plus, no one really uses govna
anymore. you can call anyone govna, usually people you don't know too well
though i believe.

-SWE

[View Quote]

xelag

Apr 22, 2004, 10:53pm
govna = excrement
in south slavic languages :)

yedi govna!

[View Quote] >psh, you don't use govna only to your boss, plus, no one really uses govna