haha! (Community)

haha! // Community

1  |

jerme

Apr 1, 2004, 8:58am
Immigration Officer: Attention all citizens! As a result of the recent
OPEC oil cuts, we will need to cut costs & conserve energy by
implementing rolling blackouts of AW. These will occur daily at 11AM,
2PM, 6PM, & 9PM. We appreciate your cooperation and understanding.

nice one Rick....

-J

--

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Jeremy Booker - Owner / Webmaster

sheikh abdullah

Apr 1, 2004, 9:56am
What is so funny?
Pay more dollars then we will give you more oil.

[View Quote]

wizard myrddin

Apr 1, 2004, 12:21pm
Yes my fellow Sheikh, western infidels has out oil far to long now, the
price of feeding my 20 wife's has risen so much in the last year...

"sheikh abdullah" <AbdullahAl-Bazir at OPEC-Saudi-arabianet.com> wrote in
message news:406c037c at server1.Activeworlds.com...
> What is so funny?
> Pay more dollars then we will give you more oil.

[View Quote]

baro

Apr 1, 2004, 5:37pm
What, you want a business to try to make LESS money and have LESS power so
that "the people" can have a better quality of life? What are you a
COMMUNIST?!?!

themask

Apr 1, 2004, 6:43pm
Its not a funny message at all, I really would want to smack Rick's keyboard
out of his office for making that a horrible universe message.

--

Signed,
TheMask

:: Owner of Delusional-Minds Hosting ::
Free world hosting.. Just a T-Gram will do it.

http://www.delusional-minds.com

[View Quote]

syntax

Apr 2, 2004, 6:31am
It was April Fools...lighten up... :P
--
- Syntax -
http://www.swcity.net

[View Quote]

archergirl

Apr 2, 2004, 2:47pm
I kinda liked the darkness, it was cool.. ^_^

[View Quote]

daphne

Apr 3, 2004, 10:24am
Poor Rick gets blamed for everything!!!