It didn't take very long (Community)

It didn't take very long // Community

1  |

jetta lewis

Jan 18, 2004, 8:46pm
to get the community ng back up after Matt was rendered unable to steal ppls
IDs and post under their names... I bet his Dad is using Matts computer for
a boat anchor since he is having to go to Federal court to answer for the
things his son has done. I also bet that his buddies in AW are jerking
harddrives right and left :o) Anyway...glad to see the ng back.

brock

Jan 19, 2004, 2:18am
rofl i wonder who all of matt's buddies are anyway

other than confed.

--

Brock,

IceFlare Network
Founder/Administrator

http://www.iceflare.com/
http://www.iceflare.net/

[View Quote]

elyk

Jan 19, 2004, 5:57am
Oh, I can name a few....lol Sad that they are still in AW...

"elyk" <kfoerst at sbcglobal.net> wrote in
news:400b8dff at server1.Activeworlds.com:

> Oh, I can name a few....lol Sad that they are still in AW...

If they get called as witnesses in a hacking case, their parents might
change that ;-)

KAH

brock

Jan 19, 2004, 3:20pm
name em here elyk :D

--

Brock,

IceFlare Network
Founder/Administrator

http://www.iceflare.com/
http://www.iceflare.net/

[View Quote] Perhaps, but wouldent that mean that certain people didnt already have
copies of large sections of their hard drives anyhow?

- Mark R

elyk

Jan 19, 2004, 10:35pm
:)