New Free Objects (Community)

New Free Objects // Community

1  |

faelinn

Dec 14, 2003, 6:50am
Heu would like to announce that he has added some new free objects to his
Allusion website. Included are a set of high quality fish courtesy of
Toucan Corp. Heu has optimised them for use in Active Worlds. Be sure to
check the great freebies from some other talented artists of AW as well.
New objects are added often so check back. If you would like to donate to
the Allusion website contact Heu. http://www.alusion-fr.com/an1.htm
Enjoy!!

lady nighthawk

Dec 14, 2003, 7:59am
Thanks for the info faelinn!

LNH

[View Quote]

bisouxxx

Dec 14, 2003, 10:20am
Thank you, I have beautiful winter ground on France! Create by Heu.
Of the good work ^^
Alcior, France!

"lady nighthawk" <dmurtagh27 at hotmail.com> a écrit dans le message de
news:3fdc3471 at server1.Activeworlds.com...
> Thanks for the info faelinn!
>
> LNH

[View Quote]

zeofatex

Dec 14, 2003, 11:30am
This allusion-fr website just doesn't seem to work. Is it possible there's
an IP ban for some reason? The website never has worked for me, yet
obviously people seem to be able to get to it.

[View Quote]

bisouxxx

Dec 14, 2003, 8:29pm
Test here