bisouxxx // User Search

1  |

Good evening

Dec 7, 2003, 7:20pm
Good evening Marilla, Heu, laura kisss**, Lord (me) ; aLpHa , Marjolaine,
and more.... bisouxxxx

Good evening

Dec 8, 2003, 1:50am
lol no just post for my friend
"zeofatex" <gzanone at optonline.net> a écrit dans le message de
news:3fd3d7a3$1 at server1.Activeworlds.com...
> TO THE BATCAVE!

[View Quote]

New web site with free objects

Nov 26, 2003, 6:30pm
Thank elysium and Heu it's nice site. Good job!

"elysium" <colinl at ihug.co.nz> a écrit dans le message de
news:3fc4593f at server1.Activeworlds.com...

> Heu of the world Allusion would like to introduce you to his new website.
>
> There are many exceptional free objects for all to enjoy.
>
> Object creators are also encouraged to contact Heu in Aw if they would
like
> to contribute
>

> http://www.alusion-fr.com/
>

> ---

will A!!CT expire?

Nov 30, 2003, 7:23am
We do not know, but me understand that your feelings, idiots there is of
everywhere regrettably, but he have also good people there and for them he
needs to continue, if I can allow me to give you an advice, leaves AW some
times and return we happy.
sorry for my language I use a translator
Alcior france!

New Free Objects

Dec 14, 2003, 10:20am
Thank you, I have beautiful winter ground on France! Create by Heu.
Of the good work ^^
Alcior, France!

"lady nighthawk" <dmurtagh27 at hotmail.com> a écrit dans le message de
news:3fdc3471 at server1.Activeworlds.com...
> Thanks for the info faelinn!
>
> LNH

[View Quote]

New Free Objects