Good evening (General Discussion)

Good evening // General Discussion

1  |

bisouxxx

Dec 7, 2003, 7:20pm
Good evening Marilla, Heu, laura kisss**, Lord (me) ; aLpHa , Marjolaine,
and more.... bisouxxxx

rossyboy

Dec 7, 2003, 9:37pm
I'm confused. Is this some sort of secret signal? o_O

[View Quote] > Good evening Marilla, Heu, laura kisss**, Lord (me) ; aLpHa , Marjolaine,
> and more.... bisouxxxx

zeofatex

Dec 7, 2003, 11:45pm
TO THE BATCAVE!

[View Quote]

bisouxxx

Dec 8, 2003, 1:50am
lol no just post for my friend
news:3fd3d7a3$1 at server1.Activeworlds.com...

"bisouxxx" <albuixech at tiscali.fr> wrote in news:3fd3f516
at server1.Activeworlds.com:

> lol no just post for my friend

Not to be unpleasant or anything, but this is not the place for chat.
Anything (within limits) is acceptable here in g.d, but for this kind of
conversation you might find email, IM messaging or just using AW would be
better :-)