For the last time... (Community)

For the last time... // Community

1  |

brock

Dec 3, 2003, 8:07pm
IceFlare Digital Entertainment (IFDE) The newest innovation from the
IceFlare Starbeam Network....

IN NO WAY WHAT SO EVER....
Has ANYTHING To do with VWTV or the Virtual World Broadcasting Network (now
disbanded to my knowledge) It is NOT a part of VWTV, it is not OWNED by
VWTV, it is not RAN by VWTV...

I DO NOT WORK FOR VWTV ANYMORE....

</informativerant>

--
Brock
AW: 308723

Administrator
IceFlare Starbeam Network

But... we dont care :O

[View Quote]

hyper anthony

Dec 3, 2003, 8:47pm
And the funny thing is, VWTV has skyrocketed after Brock was dumped off. We
did it just last week and look at the progress we made.

1) 5 New Shows
2) Expanded into another universe
3) Bunch of new graphics for the station
4) A brand new script that lets us shedules shows just like a real
television station.
5) Starting up the Christmas Events.

See how much better we're doing without Brock? XD

-Hyper Anthony
VWTV Senior Staff

[View Quote]

brock

Dec 3, 2003, 8:57pm
Uh.....
1) We could have done that with or without me
2) I WANTED to do that but will wanted to fire me first.
3) I created graphics for you guys constantly...apparently no one realized
it.
4) I wanted that for the longest time...another thing will wanted to ditch
me before it happened.
5) Good for you :)

--
Brock
AW: 308723

Administrator
IceFlare Starbeam Network
[View Quote]

andras

Dec 3, 2003, 9:28pm
[View Quote] <snip>

> </informativerant>

This post failed the html test :
no corresponding <irrelevantrant> tag found

--
Andras
"It's MY computer" (tm Steve Gibson)

brock

Dec 4, 2003, 12:08am
i know that -_-

--
Brock
AW: 308723

Administrator
IceFlare Starbeam Network
[View Quote]

codewarrior

Dec 4, 2003, 1:49am
Yeah.. but Outlook Express displays it anyway.

</special_andras_flamebait>

[View Quote]

ry

Dec 4, 2003, 11:04am
OK.
*Makes mental note*
[View Quote]

ry

Dec 4, 2003, 11:09am
I haven't actually seen *any* activity at the iceflare website...since,
February? hmm.... *ponders* maybe, just maybe, if you do an UPDATE, you may
actually look ACTIVE.

--

Ry
Citizen#: 323710

brock

Dec 4, 2003, 2:56pm
lol ryan we never update the main site because no one reads it anyway...we
work entirely behind the scenes :) so nothing happens on iceflare.net....but
stuff happens on iceflare.net/ and onward lol

--
Brock
AW: 308723

Administrator
IceFlare Starbeam Network

"brock" <BrockL at iceflare.net> wrote in
news:3fce5e90$1 at server1.Activeworlds.com:

> IceFlare Digital Entertainment (IFDE) The newest innovation from the
> IceFlare Starbeam Network....
>
> IN NO WAY WHAT SO EVER....
> Has ANYTHING To do with VWTV or the Virtual World Broadcasting Network
> (now disbanded to my knowledge) It is NOT a part of VWTV, it is not
> OWNED by VWTV, it is not RAN by VWTV...
>
> I DO NOT WORK FOR VWTV ANYMORE....
>
> </informativerant>

Well, that's... nice. Do you have anything to say that someone might care
about?

KAH

ry

Dec 5, 2003, 6:14am
lol ya but it still makes it look more active :)

--

Ry
Citizen#: 323710