Active worlds Deluxe (Community)

Active worlds Deluxe // Community

1  |

jacob the hero

Aug 13, 2003, 8:17pm
You get More feature and More Chat And More world and MORE Citizen and All
Of them Like in Oringal Active world...It's free....No Upgrade or update
Avaible....so....When you download or enter...you'll get 1 Free Citizen.....
it good

Jacob The Hero

joeman

Aug 13, 2003, 8:54pm
Ok... What the HELL are you on?

-Joe

[View Quote]

weebo

Aug 13, 2003, 9:34pm
We all been dealing in cyberdrugs lol.
Thanks for the pills CP.
Weebo
[View Quote]

nutinmuch

Aug 13, 2003, 10:43pm
Hope its not Snowcrash....

O_O at Anyone that gets that... Hope Im not the only one, Lol
------

[View Quote]

joeman

Aug 13, 2003, 11:20pm
Its just you... and E N Z O. Surprisingly enough, you were the only two
people to read that book, you, and that old man in Canada who doesn't have a
computer.

-Joe

[View Quote]

nutinmuch

Aug 13, 2003, 11:52pm
Err... o_O
[View Quote]

andras

Aug 14, 2003, 12:06am
[View Quote] I'm an old man but not living in Canada:)
That is the most hillarious book ever written about the virtual reality!!!

--
Andras
"It's MY computer" (tm Steve Gibson)

builderz

Aug 14, 2003, 12:48am
I read Snow Crash. I'm not E N Z O and certainly not Canadian. :)

Builderz
http://www.3dhost.net

[View Quote]

sw comit

Aug 14, 2003, 1:52am
You mean Syntax? He's read it, in Canada, and has no computer as of now =D

Actually quite a few people have read that book. I even saw some girl
reading it in a restaurant once. I mentioned AW to her on my way out =P

[View Quote]

pc hamster

Aug 14, 2003, 5:37am
Hi everyone:

[View Quote] Two things.....

1). You are NO ONE's "hero"??
2). STOP POSTING CRAP LIKE THIS!!!!

If I see another post like this from you, YOU will be the next person I
place in a killfile.

PC Hamster
Mayor - City Of Hamsterville
Hamster Ground Zero Area - AW 5000N 272E
NEW WEBSITE - http://hamsterville.tripod.com/
pchamster at comcast.net
Denver, Colorado (my REAL city :-))

---

"joeman" <joeman at bootdown.com> wrote in
news:3f3ae3d6 at server1.Activeworlds.com:

> Its just you... and E N Z O. Surprisingly enough, you were the only
> two people to read that book, you, and that old man in Canada who
> doesn't have a computer.

You forgot the young man in Norway with a crappy connection. (Now guess who
that is)

[View Quote] The same guy who's going to recompile apache for me.

No of SETI units returned: 69
Processing time: 57 days, 10 hours.
(Total hours: 1378)
www.setiathome.ssl.berkeley.edu

joeman

Aug 14, 2003, 3:47pm
Dude, compiling apache is sooooooooooooooooooooo easy.

-Joe

[View Quote] Dude, Bowen's not here long enough in a period of time to wait for it to
compile on a 233. :P

No of SETI units returned: 69
Processing time: 57 days, 10 hours.
(Total hours: 1378)
www.setiathome.ssl.berkeley.edu

joeman

Aug 14, 2003, 8:11pm
heh, I have a slow Linux box I like to call my old skewl ibook with 366MHz
G3 processing p0w3r!!! It took the better part of a day to compile nessusd
on it (and I got paid to do it ;), which only took 2 minutes on my x86
clocking in at a whole 700MHz of celeronish goodness. But, apache compiled
in under an hour on my ibook, so it must compile in a matter of nanoseconds
on any newer machine..

-Joe

[View Quote] Well the power went out, I bet that fudged KAH up. ;)

No of SETI units returned: 69
Processing time: 57 days, 10 hours.
(Total hours: 1378)
www.setiathome.ssl.berkeley.edu

"bowen" <Bowen at andras.net> wrote in
news:3f3c4822 at server1.Activeworlds.com:

> Well the power went out, I bet that fudged KAH up. ;)

Sure did. Although I didn't notice until a few hours later when I got bored
of playing online. Gotta love remote shells :-D

KAH

themask

Aug 15, 2003, 10:45pm
Roflmao at PC Hamster's rant.

joeman

Aug 15, 2003, 11:12pm
He's MY hero. ;)

-Joe

[View Quote]

themask

Aug 15, 2003, 11:39pm
We'll him and a couple of others who seriously give great points and funny
things along with them *Snicker*