Messages (Community)

Messages // Community

1  |

the lady

May 3, 2003, 6:32pm
If I see that guy that talked about human conditions come back to the gate,
I'm going to talk to him. You post your comments above mine to try to not
allow my posts to be on top so that people won't read the Truth!

tony m

May 3, 2003, 7:06pm
My newsreader places new posts at the bottom. Get a grip on reality.

[View Quote] >If I see that guy that talked about human conditions come back to the gate, I'm going to talk to him. You post your comments above mine to try to not allow my posts to be on top so that people won't read the Truth!

defiance

May 3, 2003, 11:41pm
Yeah, it's bottom, not top.

"defiance" <Defiance at micro$oft.com> wrote in
news:3eb46fd0$1 at server1.Activeworlds.com:

> Yeah, it's bottom, not top.

That depends entirely on how your newsreader displays and sorts messages.

"the lady" <thelady263414 at hotmail.com> wrote in
news:3eb42743 at server1.Activeworlds.com:

> If I see that guy that talked about human conditions come back to the
> gate, I'm going to talk to him. You post your comments above mine to
> try to not allow my posts to be on top so that people won't read the
> Truth!

You know, it's normal that other people post in a newsgroup. I think you're
beginning to go a bit too far here, this isn't the TheLady newsgroup, it's
community. You haven't got any priority over anyone else in here, and you
do a very good job of flooding the group yourself with your posts every
five minutes.

KAH

john

May 4, 2003, 9:18am
Kah: Idea, get Andras or someone to give her the "TheLady.andras.net"
newsgroup... or something like that... lol!