The Game: Repeating Our Postings (Community)

The Game: Repeating Our Postings // Community

1  |

the game master

Mar 28, 2003, 12:01pm
We are sorry for repeating our post, but for some reason they keep
vanishing. If we are to reach people about our world events the posts have
to be placed in these groups. Sorry if we have annoyed anyone.

Thank You.

eirose

Mar 28, 2003, 2:19pm
3 Hail Mary's, you are forgiven my child.

-Robbie

[View Quote]

john

Mar 28, 2003, 3:04pm
They keep vanishing because nobody replies.

[View Quote]

agent1

Mar 28, 2003, 4:28pm
They still exist on the news server, it's just that your newsreader must ignore posts older than a certain age.

brock

Mar 28, 2003, 6:30pm
Why do you say "we" it's just "you" lol.

--
Brock - 308723
AW 3.4 Build: 470
Brock at my.activeworlds.com

From Newbie Guide to the Newsgroup (4th Edition):

"Brock - This dude with a 'tude isn't afraid to speak his mind,
especially when it concerns others in his own age range.
In other words, the perfect NG candidate."
-------------------
[View Quote]

jstone2004

Mar 28, 2003, 9:35pm
didja forget to change to your regular sn, Rob? *grin* you seem to be
spreading the awrpg way! :P

eirose

Mar 28, 2003, 9:37pm
Robbie expired, I'm on Eirose till I can afford to renew :)

-Robbie

[View Quote]

ihnk

Mar 29, 2003, 2:27am
finally someone else noticed

[View Quote]

stecloud

Mar 29, 2003, 9:31am
Oh people do that all the time, its no big deal. The amout of times a
website will talk about themselves using plural pronouns, when really its
just one man working away for hours each night on his server, amuses me
greatly.

Its a good way to advertise though - some people can actually believe you
have a huge team behind you, and that might impress them - although some
people also see straight through the chrade.

Hey its not as bad as talking in third-person, like some do too often :)
Have you not heard of the Royal We

"brock" <Brock at iceflare.net> wrote in
news:3e84b0f6$1 at server1.Activeworlds.com:

> Why do you say "we" it's just "you" lol.

Brock, Ihnk, please stop acting like four year old lamers, okay?

KAH

brock

Mar 29, 2003, 12:24pm
What, i'm just speaking the truth aye :)
And for your information i'm a 15 year old lamer :P

--
Brock - 308723
AW 3.4 Build: 470
Brock at my.activeworlds.com

From Newbie Guide to the Newsgroup (4th Edition):

"Brock - This dude with a 'tude isn't afraid to speak his mind,
especially when it concerns others in his own age range.
In other words, the perfect NG candidate."
[View Quote]

light form

Mar 29, 2003, 4:35pm
It does not matter what you are, but rather, what you are "acting" like...

LF