Happy New Year! (Community)

Happy New Year! // Community

1  |

absolute monarch

Jan 31, 2003, 10:40pm
Happy Chinese New Year!!!!! Heh, it is over where I live, and last night I
went to a restaurant with firecrackers. Heehee. I learnt a phrase as well.

"Kung Hei Fat Choi", it means Happy New Year in Chinese. ^_^

It's the year of the sheep. What zodiac sign are you?

Find out here:
http://www.celebratechild.com/China/CNY/New%20Year%20Ideas/chinesezodiac.htm

--
Absolute Monarch
338508

sk8man1

Feb 1, 2003, 12:56am
Speaking of which I have a question that you might be able to answer o.O
Since it's the year of the sheep does that mean the year is going to be a
certain way? (Kind of like how YOU'RE zodiac sign hints at what your
personality is.) Just wondering :)

Kung Hei Fat Choi :))

-Sk8man1 (346035)

"absolute monarch" <absolutemonarch at sapphireestates.cjb.net> wrote in
message news:3e3b1783 at server1.Activeworlds.com...
> Happy Chinese New Year!!!!! Heh, it is over where I live, and last night I
> went to a restaurant with firecrackers. Heehee. I learnt a phrase as well.
>
> "Kung Hei Fat Choi", it means Happy New Year in Chinese. ^_^
>
> It's the year of the sheep. What zodiac sign are you?
>
> Find out here:

http://www.celebratechild.com/China/CNY/New%20Year%20Ideas/chinesezodiac.htm

> --
> Absolute Monarch
> 338508
> Mayor of Sapphire Estates - AW 18000s 16000w
> Post in our Newsgroup: news://news.andras.net/aw.sapphireestates

absolute monarch

Feb 1, 2003, 1:56am
Well, I'm not chinese but from what I know, eash year your zodiac sign has a
different meaning. Like predicting your year for you. Try looking in
magazines or try searching.

--
Absolute Monarch
338508
Mayor of Sapphire Estates - AW 18000s 16000w
Post in our Newsgroup: news://news.andras.net/aw.sapphireestates

maki

Feb 1, 2003, 2:10am
oh no! look out for yanst! ...

maki
"absolute monarch" <absolutemonarch at sapphireestates.cjb.net> wrote in
message news:3e3b1783 at server1.Activeworlds.com...
> Happy Chinese New Year!!!!!

absolute monarch

Feb 1, 2003, 4:48am
LMAO

--
Absolute Monarch
338508
Mayor of Sapphire Estates - AW 18000s 16000w
Post in our Newsgroup: news://news.andras.net/aw.sapphireestates

john

Feb 1, 2003, 8:17am
In normal astrology stuff I'm tarus

Things can be predicted to the day and sometimes even the hour! (My mum
does astrology, the horoscope stuff is rubbish, not accurate enuff)

"absolute monarch" <absolutemonarch at sapphireestates.cjb.net> wrote in
message news:3e3b6dc5 at server1.Activeworlds.com...
> LMAO
>
> --
> Absolute Monarch
> 338508
> Mayor of Sapphire Estates - AW 18000s 16000w
> Post in our Newsgroup: news://news.andras.net/aw.sapphireestates

[View Quote] Lucky I saw this post first. ;)