Thread

Sort of off topic but not quite... (Sdk)

Sort of off topic but not quite... // Sdk

1  |

abbot pabisoko

Jul 27, 2001, 2:28pm
I'm using VC++ 6 and whenever I add directorys to my projects(under Tools |
Options | Directorys Tab) but they never get saved. Every time I try to
compile the project after I've closed it and opened it I have to put the
directorys in again... :O

faber

Jul 27, 2001, 7:09pm
I think that VC++ 6 stores them in the registry under

HKEY_CURRENT_USER\Software\Microsoft\DevStudio\6.0\Build System\Components\Platforms\Win32 (x86)\Directories

It might work if you add them there.

Faber