Mutation, an adventure game world (Community)

Mutation, an adventure game world // Community

1  |

milesteg

Sep 10, 2002, 8:40am
Hi Folks,

Ombre and I are glad to open our multi-player adventure game in a heroic
fantasy world called 'Mutation'
Solve the puzzles , alone or with your friends....
Learn Magic ... Face or avoid your opponents.... And defeat the mighty
To'Rak to fulfill your quest.

But always keep in mind that your intelligence is your best asset.

Enjoy!

for more info: http://www.Mutation3D.net/

Regards,
MilesTeg

carlbanks

Sep 10, 2002, 12:14pm
I recommend coming. It's awesome!

--
-CarLBanks, 335711
Virtual Forum: www.projectcforum.cjb.net

[View Quote]

m0e

Sep 10, 2002, 2:47pm
for those too lazy to search the worlds list :-)

http://objects.activeworlds.com/cgi-bin/teleport.cgi?Mutation

[View Quote] > Hi Folks,

> Ombre and I are glad to open our multi-player adventure game in a heroic
> fantasy world called 'Mutation'
> Solve the puzzles , alone or with your friends....
> Learn Magic ... Face or avoid your opponents.... And defeat the mighty
> To'Rak to fulfill your quest.
>
> But always keep in mind that your intelligence is your best asset.
>
> Enjoy!
>
> for more info: http://www.Mutation3D.net/
>
> Regards,
> MilesTeg

binarybud

Sep 10, 2002, 3:13pm
you pushing people around again m0e? heheheh how ya been dude?...:)

[View Quote]

milesteg

Sep 10, 2002, 3:20pm
Mutation use gesture buttons to interact with bot. as gesture events are not
sent by 3.4 browser, you should not be able to see your status nor to cast
spell...
I m working on adding a command line feature to fix this problem...

and i hope aw will fix that before they release 3.4 ....

Regards,
MilesTeg

m0e

Sep 10, 2002, 3:26pm
push!!! LOL

if I was to tell how I have been, someone like epp would flame me :-))

still here, just not as active in the community :-)

[View Quote] > you pushing people around again m0e? heheheh how ya been dude?...:)

[View Quote]

milesteg

Sep 17, 2002, 9:55pm
Hi folks :)

for those who are interested,
the command line has been added ,
type /commands to get the list of avalaible commands ...

for the curious, there's a new feature that show you your actual position on
a map of Mutation
it is in the status page.. reachable by a click on the 'Status' button or by
typing '/s'

Enjoy !

Regards;
MilesTeg

"milesteg" <MilesTeg at nerim.net> a écrit dans le message de news:
3d7e29de$1 at server1.Activeworlds.com...
> Mutation use gesture buttons to interact with bot. as gesture events are
not
> sent by 3.4 browser, you should not be able to see your status nor to cast
> spell...
> I m working on adding a command line feature to fix this problem...
>
> and i hope aw will fix that before they release 3.4 ....
>
> Regards,
> MilesTeg

themask 13

Sep 17, 2002, 11:19pm
Man, this world is very nicely done. Map is also very surprising, and how
the bot was programmed !