alcior // User Search

1  2  |

AwGames

Oct 27, 2005, 7:05pm
Thank Syntax. Andras i post in html (quoted printable, europe occidentale
(iso)).

"syntax" <syn at swcity.net> a écrit dans le message de news:
43613a7a$1 at server1.Activeworlds.com...
> AWGames seems to be closed for me too, Alcior.
> --
> - Syntax -
> http://www.swcity.net
> http://forum.swcity.net

[View Quote]

need someone to host bot for me

Nov 20, 2005, 9:56am
I have a server in test for the bots if that can be useful for you. Which
bot do you use? wath will doing the bot ? (hosting free for completed the
test)

"elysium" <colinl at ihug.co.nz> a écrit dans le message de news:
437ea13b at server1.Activeworlds.com...
> need a bot hosted 24/7
>
> --
> 3DElyvisions for 3D Enviromental Creations
> http://www.3delyvisions.com

Happy Holidays

Dec 24, 2005, 3:20pm
Happy holidays all.